SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Flapper Head

Location Australia

Amazing support, went the extra mile to make sure everything is set up correctly, in addition to fixing existing SEO issues. Very satisfied and totally recommend this app. Thank you!

Hi Flapper Head,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Bonsai-En

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Installed this app after having another company try and install schema for 2 months, Within a few minutes of installing the app i had rakesh reach out and ask me if i needed assistance installing the app, so i took him up on it and we got the app installed in no time at all, we ran a few tests on google rich snippets and everything was working perfectly. This app did in under an hour what another company couldn't do in 2 months and it is also cheaper. 5 Stars from me. Highly Recommend.

Hi Bonsai-En,

worthonlineshop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Sehr nett und geduldig, vielen Dank für die Behebung der Fehler, damit Google meine Website besser crawlen kann. Dies ist für ein strukturiertes Design erforderlich. fünf Sterne.

Hi worthonlineshop,

Scrunch'it Silk

Location Morocco

I used this up to add structured data to my website and it helped a lot! Thank you Rakesh and his team for helping me and for resolving all the technical issues I had. You were great ! I highly recommend

Hi Scrunch'it Silk,

In Season Jewelry

Great app, easy to use and quickly submits all schema impeccably! Must have for good SEO! Support was also prompt and helpful even over the weekend!

Hi In Season jewelry,

Printnics

This app is great! Rakesh and his team helped me add script to my site even when Laura @ Shopify support was of no help. Really appreciate you Rakesh! Highly Recommend!

Hi Printnics,

Grand Chandeliers

Time spent using app About 2 months

I had some issues and concerns with functions of the app working on my site after their app upgrade. Thankfully Rakesh from support asked for access to my site which was granted and my issues were fixed in no time. Thanks so so much! Very grateful :)

Hi Grand Chandeliers,

Get Fit Cardio

A must have Shopify app for every retail store! Their support is also amazing, they will get you past the "unknowns" quickly and painlessly, and you will be amazed at the results on Google.

Hi Get Fit Cardio,

BrickWood Ovens

To be honest - I don't know what this app does, but I was told to install it by a Shopify expert that was working on our account. I still am not 100% sure of what I'm doing - but the support I received was excellent (text / messaging) and once I'm a little further along on our website update, I'll be back w/ more (educated) questions. Thank you!

Hi BrickWood Ovens,

NYC Leather Jackets

Nice Customer Service, Very Responsive. Best App for SEO to optimize website. Overall very good experience.

Hi NYC Leather Jackets,