SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Google reviews, Rich Snippets, Structured data

Haustier Design

Simple and super effective! I just installed it and with no fuss or hassle the snippets started showing a while after. Definetly recommend!

viargmax

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blonde gone rogue

Easy to use app. When we had errors on Google Search Console, the support acted swiftly to get everything fixes!

Tanwara

Quick and easy! Thanks for doing the work for me ( that i couldn't figure out on my own!) It only took a few minutes :)

Dupsies

Cool app. Works pretty well. It makes thins quite easy for you. I am still exploring it but so far so good

skin18com

Easy to use and setup, strongly recommending app. This is the best app to choose if you want to build up your SEO in an easy way.

ChronoSource

I will do an updated review later, but as of now, this app is amazing. It does exactly what it says and it's free :)

TentHunt

It has great customer service. I asked my question on the platform and received customer support very quickly.

PrintsField

Great app, does everything you need in a couple of clicks! No errors and warning in the structured data testing tool = saved me tons of time!

Matcha Café

A really simple transaction with no input required. Rich snippets appeared on my products within a week!