SEO , JSON‑LD SCHEMA

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PrintForSmile

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Best support I have received in years! Would definitely suggest to everyone, Rakesh is amazing! 10 out of 10!

Hi PrintForSmile,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Personalised Silver

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App. Had a problem with the set up and messaged, got a reply back straight away and they sorted it out with in a couple of hours. Excellent service. Thank you.

Hi Personalised Silver,

Calico Wood Signs

Time spent using app About 2 months

You must use these guys if you are in need of rich snippets. No matter what time it is these guys are there for you super fast.

Hi Calico Wood Signs,

3 Leaf Tea

Time spent using app About 1 month

Had an issue and was resolved within a couple of days! Great support, great app. No complaints at all!

Hi 3 Leaf Tea,

pura tentacion xxy

Location Spain

Agradecer por la rápida atención, buena predisposición y rápida resolución ante la duda y el problema.

Hi pura tentacion xxy,

USA in UK

This app is probably the best investment I've made for my site. Rakesh is always so helpful and efficient. I paid for the Pro version and I'm so very glad I did. The team cleaned up my site and ensured my site was performing the best it could in terms of SEO. I'm sure its a coincidence, but I swear my sales sky rocket once Rakesh has worked his magic!

Hi USA in UK,

Island Style Clothing

Location Australia

Really pleased there is a way to actually add good schema to a Shopify store. Having used Wordpress for many clients where we can add 60 pages of schema easily... This app can create good quality information for the Search engines to analyze... much better than I thought it might be..
Highly recommend!

Hi Island Style Clothing,

KKJSmart

Location Hong Kong SAR

It makes my shop stand out more in a bunch of search results and Rakesh is always very quick to help me out, which is very cool.

Hi KKJSmart,

Airspeed Junkie

Very helpful support, they seem very eager to make sure the schema is working correctly and help make adjustments right in the store. Looking forward to seeing how this looks in a few weeks when the big G sorts through it all.

Hi Airspeed Junkie,

Elegant Tables

Super convenient apps to structure your results in search engine. Great client support. Quick and efficient.