SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wishdoit Watches

Location Hong Kong SAR

Helped me solve a lot of problems, thank you very much. They treat every customer very seriously and patiently do everything for you

Bonvagon

Location Turkey

We are using it for more than 3 months now and it is a very good SEO solution. Very good app. Rakesh is very helpful and always there for you.

April 29, 2022

Hi Bonvagon,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Best Regards

chopshopstore

Same night I heard back and the next day it was fixed. Google started running my ads again without me having to lift a finger. Doing it yourself was massively confusing, so even if this took them 10 minutes to do — it would have taken hours of figuring out what was needed.

April 29, 2022

Hi chopshopstore,

Best Regards

Sugar Art

I used the Pro version to show JSON-LD Schema, it has more options than any other app, and support quickly resolved the small warning. I hope they improve even more the app performance and as a result, continue to grow of our sales.

Adam Clothing

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is awesome I will recommend it to use for snippet optimization. It helped my store to boom in search rankings

SPLISH

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

App'en hjælper helt klart på at SEO-optimere. Og så er kundeservice rigtig søde og hjælpsomme. Alt i alt en god oplevelse.

Wine of Georgia

Great app for Schema and SEO, easy to install however you might need some help if you are new to it but no worries as there is such a great support on the other end and assist you with all. Overall great experience.

Shipmates

Downloaded the app, was instantly greeted by a rep and he helped to solve the core issues I was having straight away. Very impressive

de.fiido

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 22 hours

I really like this app he can improve the website weight in Google, the customer service is also very good

Kocktail

Go for the premium option. The guys at Webrex will go through and make sure that any duplicate snippets from themes or apps are removed, and all the issues in Google Search Console will disappear. Super support and great product!