SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Google reviews, Rich Snippets, Structured data

markettel.online shop

This is an update of my first review: i contacted again the support and they told me there were native problems caused by the theme and Orbis Lab they have fix them in one day. Now it's seems there are no more errors.

SinfulxVanity Art and Designs

I used this app to increase ranking on google its simple and I am glad i stumbled upon it. I hope sale spick up

Retronisce Gaming

I like that they take care of this with a click of a button. It makes SEO easy for someone like me that doesnt quite understand it all.

Abelestore

nice and easy to understand the details , we have aplied for Abelestore.com and its working perfectly Fine

Master Race PC Gamer

Everything was done in a short time, all errors in the structured data were corrected. I was very surprised by the speed and quality of these guys!

ecenturydeals

I used this App as requirement from Google Analytics to enhance my position in google and Searches.

Embark Art

THank you! Very easy to use, spoon feeds you - which is exactly what i needed. Excellent work ! I am clueless to seo so i sincerely appreciate it!

Point Supplies Inc.

Brilliant app, so easy to use especially since it's all automated for products. Keep up the good work.

fontanum

Very useful and simple tool. Easy to set up.

Mr. Usher

I haven't been able to install the app yet so I don't know if it works or not. It has many reviews and they seem good but I can't honestly tell as yet.