SEO, Schema, JSON‑LD

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

These guys really are the biz. I have gone from having many Schema errors to zero. They are very patient with all my questions and tweaks. Worth every penny and it's great that it is an affordable one-off payment. Top service and results!

February 16, 2022

Hi Paintings, Prints, Homeware & Art Gifts From Scotland By Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

1Muscle.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Rakesh is knowledgeable and responds very quickly! This app is highly recommended for several reasons. One-time fixed pricing is a fantastic deal, not to mention an easy-to-use interface to make adjustments and install without headache. A quick and attentive helpdesk is also a plus.

Hi 1Muscle.com,

刻印工房クレストイースト

Location Japan

Just by installing the app, there was an error in the structured data markup.
When I changed to the "Pro" plan, the app team fixed the error directly for me. For a small amount of money, and for a one-time charge, I am very satisfied with the service.

Hi 刻印工房クレストイースト,

Ecostork

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app that is easy to use, and the support team replies promptly if you have any queries. Definately helped my store

Hi Ecostork,

Emerald Beauty & Spa

Location Ireland

I had duplicate schema after changing to another theme . The Webrex team went in and cleaned that all up for me. Everything is back to normal. Excellent work !

TMH Industries Inc.

Useful app, truly reliable. Would help any business owners to be visible in google search. well done

Hi TMH Industries Inc,

Khuba

Rakesh is extremely intelligent in what he does and the app is very useful. We highly recommend getting the app and upgrading to premium because it gives you the full capabilities of the app.

Hi Khuba,

SolChic

Time spent using app About 1 month

I purchased this app to clean up errors in Google Search Console. It worked well for my problem. The technician helped alot too

Hi SolChic,

Essentialgifting

Review is based on initial set-up and installation of premium. Communication is prompt! I will review again after 11 week period once I have the ability to see results of schema as outlined in app overview. I would suggest a dashboard view that shows progress of the functions applicable to the actual store, otherwise it is difficult to gauge success of the installed app.

salt-switch.shop

Location Germany

nice app and functional as I needed it. Great support! Support is 6 stars. nice app and functional as I needed it. Great support! Support is 6 stars.

Hi salt-switch.shop,