SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Google reviews, Rich Snippets, Structured data

ModAge.co

A really simple transaction with no input required. Rich snippets appeared on my products within a week!

YourHobbyDeal

I looked for a free app. This is the best for me. I used this app and helped me a lot. My site is better now. Thanks!

SHASAA

Great app, solves the issue. The support team is very proactive in attending the customers. we recommend this app.

NSE Imports

Rich Snippets is straight forward and easy to use, a few quick clicks and I have everything and running. I need to tidy up my collections and then I shall be using their 'Navigation Snippet' to help drive traffic from broader search terms.

I had a minor issue with installation (which was something at my end, maybe where I changed theme) but Sanjay was a great help and we soon resolved it.

If you are looking for an easy to use Rich Snippet app, I can highly recommend this one.

IMPORT MARKET

so easy to use especially since it's all automated for products, than you very much :)))))))))))))))

Sylde

Excelent Work! Thanks a lot for making it free, people like you ( and Open Source) make things much better!

Woopygo

very easy to use so far, hopefully will bring traffic to my web site. will wait and see how it comparesto others.

tekered!

Support was really helpful with setting up and debugging, issues were fixed in no time flat. It was a great experience and much help in getting our store up and running! Thanks, Sanjay :)

Gusta Supplies

Easy set up, got it all up and running in 10 mins. Developer was kind to check on us to see if things went smooth. Looking forward to see the results!

Pit-Tox® Underarm Detoxes

Just got started using SEO by Google - but it seems to be doing exactly what they say. Would recommend this app to anyone with a Shopify store.