SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Webrex Studio
4.9
June 28, 2022

Fast and responsive. Solved all errors and issues. Can't wait to see the results in Google Recommend. Cheers guy's ☺️

Modern Elements Metal Art
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Modern Elements Metal Art,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

June 28, 2022

Rakesh is always willing to help and answers all my questions and concerns. I changed themes and had some problems pop up and he was happy to help. Thank you

The Silver Wing
Time spent using app: 11 days

Hi The Silver Wing,

June 24, 2022

This app is easy to set up. The customer support is awesome and always ready to help anytime you need it.

Proaim.be
Belgium
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hi Proaim.be,

June 19, 2022

hi, great app, but i just saw that i have the reviews function in the product search results automatically in my review app. Now I want to delete your app again. Is there any code left behind that needs to be removed manually, or can I just delete the app and be done with it?

GOOD WILHELM
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Webrex Studio replied June 20, 2022

Hi GOOD WILHELM,

Greetings Of the Day!!
First of all, we as a team are very grateful to you that you installed our app, Liked it, and reviewed it as 5 Star.

But I as Customer Success Manager would like to know the reason you want to uninstall it.

If you could elaborate and write us at support@webrexstudio.com I will be able to help you more.

I am looking forward to read from you. I assure you you have all my ears and I will assist you.

Best Regards,

Edited June 18, 2022

Now this updated version is really good! Easy to set, and you'll get help when you need. The app can link to your review system, too, so you can benefit from it for sure! We hope we get good result with the help of the app :)

loftandvintage.hu