SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Google reviews, Rich Snippets, Structured data

The Swinger Symbol

I just installed it, but so far it seems to meet my expectations. It was easy to implement and activate the different features. Thanks a lot!

Mirrex Inc.

So far the app seems great, not really expericing an issue. But, will see how it works in the future.

All About Apres Ski

I use this app to enable snippets onto my store and it works wonders. Traffic has increased and my search engine results standout. Thank you.

books4people

Everything was done in a short time, all errors in the structured data were corrected. I was very surprised by the speed and quality of these guys!

noord®

This app has help me in a big way! Really been getting more traffic. Get this app now! Really helpful,

The Cat Story

App worked perfectly for us after the excellent support helped us to get it installed correctly. Our product pages now have rich snippets with no errors or warnings when tested.

pink kangaroo yoga

great app so far. no issues. will recommend as well. I am enjoying the features and have had no issues so far.

Mister Fab

Excellent product. No manual updates with code. Takes care of my schema update manually and provides a nice snippet of product reviews in google search.

ShopYtrends

Really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my products in single click. +1 customer support. Awesome app!

YaamiFashion

excellent app, instant response, I just installed let's see what I get more from app currently happy for services thanks - Yaamifashion.com