SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets, Add Review Google Search

Liber & Co.

We used this to clean up our product metadata and schema code on Shopify. We had duplicate schema, and Google was not correctly showing the information we wanted. The Webrex team went in and cleaned that all up for us. Everything is looking perfect now! Very happy with the result.

StunReal

This is an excellent app and I highly recommend it. I paid the one-time $49 charge for the "Premium Plan", and I could not be happier. I can see the changes under "Enhancements" in my Google Search Console. Well worth the investment!

NicesexDolls

This is a great app. After it is installed, it has realized many functions. The traffic of the website is much higher than before. I like this app very much. Its function is very powerful and deserves praise; Structured data is a favorite of Google crawlers, which helps to index quickly; The number of keywords is also growing rapidly. I am very satisfied with this software. Thank you very much for the efforts of the developers.good!!!very good!!!!!!

Canoli.de

I really aprecciate the execelent support from the Team. They are helping me with all my SEO problems and fixxing them in short time. Really highly proffesional

novsights

looks great yes this want it want know,i think the rich snippet is a base feature for most of the seller

De Long

I had SEO problems caused by another app and review data wasn't showing. I tried several other apps, which just made the problems worse. These guys fixed it. Bite the bullet and just get the $249 plan. My SEO has improved massively. Works great with Opinew rating app.

SPACE COAST BIOCEUTICALS

A very useful application. We use the Pro plan and are pleased with the collaboration and support of this team.

Goody Goody Gum Drops

Thank you Rakesh for the xcellent support and a great app. You removed all the double schema codes and now our store is error/warning free.

Painting by numbers shop

I started using this app just now and it's exactly what I need. Furthermore they provide an excellent support. They respond immediately and are very patient and helpful. To summarize - Very good app for the money and an excellent support.

Nuevo Rey

Esta aplicación me sirvió para mejorar el SEO de mi página web, tiene muchas funciones disponibles y gratis.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13