SEO, Schema, JSON‑LD

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pilatesmatters

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Rakesh was very helpful today he deserves a promotion after the help he gave me! Many thanks for your help Rakesh

Scandinavian Goods

Location Finland

SEO, Schema, JSON‑LD is the best Google Schema app I have ever used. Rakesh and dev team are absolutely amazing. Do yourself a favor and install this app - it will continuously monitor Google's requirements and update your schema so your store is always submitting all the pertinent information to Google. Thank you, guys for your application and for your service!!!

Din Holdning AS

Location Norway

Great app, very easy to use with almost instant results. Awesome customer service as well, got very professional help from Rakesh who was very helpful. Recommend!

Supplement Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good support quick and swift love the app. And thanks to the support team for updating this app on my new theme

GYROOR

Easy to use, good data for products and post. The customer service is fast and helpful, it help me very fast.
Thx

SUKÜN WELLNESS

I used this app to help me with SEO. I had so many errors on my site and Rakesh really helped fixed them. He's available 24/7 and will solve your problems quickly. I highly recommend this app if you want to make sure your SEO doesn't have any errors.

Torokhtiy Weightlifting

We are using the free version and the support&dev team is implementing a custom field for us. That's crazy! The plugin itself is decent and the support is very responsive and helpful.

BUYBARBER.COM

Super fast response from support, fixed my Schema in less than a day, results are showing as they should. Thank you Rakesh, Great SEO App, Highly Recommended!

July 13, 2022

Hi BUYBARBER.COM,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Best Regards

L'insecterie

Location France

Great app, I'm surprised how easy and efficient it was.
I got some issues on the Google Search console (not critical) and were corrected very quickly by the team.
FYI: I paid for the additional support, I think it worth it

July 12, 2022

Hi L'insecterie,

Greetings Of the day!!

Thank you so much for sharing the 5-star review I will definitely share this with the team so that they may continue the same amount of good work.

But I want t understand at the end you mention you paid for additional support but we do not charge anything extra for support . I personally checked your details you are one of our early clients who has the benefits of the lifetime app- 149 PRO( early plan not available now). Above that, there are no other extra charges.

Can you please clarify this?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you once again for the review.

Cell Export GT

Location Guatemala
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best tool I ever use for SEO, my CTR have increased and my position on Google Search are better than before.

July 13, 2022