SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema | Reviews

by Webrex Studio

Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets, Add Review Google Search

Essentialgifting

Review is based on initial set-up and installation of premium. Communication is prompt! I will review again after 11 week period once I have the ability to see results of schema as outlined in app overview. I would suggest a dashboard view that shows progress of the functions applicable to the actual store, otherwise it is difficult to gauge success of the installed app.

salt-switch.shop

nice app and functional as I needed it. Great support! Support is 6 stars. nice app and functional as I needed it. Great support! Support is 6 stars.

The Goodest

Rakesh is very communicative & responds promptly. He & his team are quick & adjusted my schema fast!

Hi Goodest,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Truelements1

Excellent service.They answered every question we had and did exactly what they promised us they would do . Highly recommend.

Hi Truelements1,

Ovabalance

Great support! I really appreciate SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema from Webrex Studio prompt and professional support and they have been helping us greatly.

Hi Ovabalance,

Brother-mart

Awesome customer support and service. Our team are highly obliged to see the system that actually works and its completely free

Hi Brother-mart,

easiley

After being hesitant on going Pro, we decided to give it a go and haven't looked back ever since! We can already see the results in google and Rakesh was in touch the whole time and delivered as promised! It's a no brainer if you want to rank on google!

Hi easiley,

Kwiketo Snack Box

I've had great experience with this app and they offer great service & support, highly recommend it.

Hi Kwiketo Snack Box,

Alla Violetta Boutique

Great app, and great service. They are so fast on reply and checking everything goes wrong...but its rare. Months im using this between so many i tried, really good job guys:)

November 18, 2021

Hi Alla Violetta Boutique,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the dev team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

ORIONZ

I installed the app and it does exactly as it says. I opted for their pro plan and they did the entire setup for me including removing double schema codes in 3-4 days. Great customer support from their end, and thanks to Rakesh and his team for speedy work. All errors from my Google Search Console are gone and Product Schema is perfect !

November 15, 2021