SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Google reviews, Rich Snippets, Structured data

ACharmedLife.in

Fantastic app, helped me fix my SEO issues and helped my business grow. I highly recommend this app for all to add.

robe kabyle

The best app by far! One thing I like about this app is its amazing support. He went above and beyond to resolve my issue and I am very satisfied. Look no further, you won't regret choosing this app.

Electric Scooters London

Initially, we had problems the rich snippets not showing on google search results, however, these been caused by another app on our store. Now everything is okay and the app does its purpose. Overall great app that helps you to get your shop visibility better on google.

STORYi

Brilliant app, so easy to use especially since it's all automated for products. Perfect for SEO and startups with no IT background!

PooPick

The app is straightforward and easy to install in addition to amazing service thus far from Webrexstudio Team.

BougeRV

Very good plugin, customer service is very friendly. This plugin is a good choice for optimizing rich snippets.

Shaver factory-ZDo

This is a very good SEO software, and I like it very much. It is suggested that more people use it, which can work completely automatically.

milawigs

helpful, also help me fix the theme problem

lyntea

it is good for me to use it, hope it will improve seo and all of other google warning I have encountered

Fleur Sublim

Je viens de l'installer sur mon site shopify mais je trouve déjà que c'est intéressant les options que vous proposez

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11