SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets, Add Review Google Search

Pacifique Sud

Excellent technical support! Super available customer support service!
Now, wait and see the results!

July 22, 2021

Hi Pacifique Sud,

mismuebles.co

Acabo de instalarla, la versión free cumple con lo que promete, probaremos la premium para mejorar aún mas nuestro seo.

Hola,
gracias por compartir su reseña con nosotros. La aplicación gratuita le ofrece solo un fragmento enriquecido de ruta de pan y un fragmento enriquecido de artículo. Si quieres probar el resto de funciones, te recomiendo que optes por el plan Premium.

Tenemos una garantía de devolución de dinero de 30 días si los resultados no son satisfactorios.

Atentamente,

Glimmer Cleaning Co.® | Sarnia House Cleaning

Just installing it now so hard to write a review but it's forcing me to which is a bit silly. Maybe ask once I've actually installed the thing.

Hi Glimmer Cleaning Co.® | Sarnia House Cleanin,
Thank you for bringing this concern here. We are extremely sorry for asking for the review so early I understand in order to review any product one must know the product as whole.

But would like to thank you as you still rated the product and gave 5 stars. I will surely ask my team to correct this so that the pop asking for review will not appear just after installing the app .

Thank you once again.

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique

I like this app, when you need help the team answers you back pretty quickly. I ordered the Pro eventually and they did clean up my schema really well. Everything is easy to use also.

Hi Posh Pet Glamour Boutique,

Babykajo

It is really easy to use. You don't have to put any line of code. And if you have any question support answer you imminently

Hi Babykajo,

Liber & Co.

We used this to clean up our product metadata and schema code on Shopify. We had duplicate schema, and Google was not correctly showing the information we wanted. The Webrex team went in and cleaned that all up for us. Everything is looking perfect now! Very happy with the result.

Hi Liber & Co.,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

StunReal

This is an excellent app and I highly recommend it. I paid the one-time $49 charge for the "Premium Plan", and I could not be happier. I can see the changes under "Enhancements" in my Google Search Console. Well worth the investment!

Hi StunReal ,

NicesexDolls

This is a great app. After it is installed, it has realized many functions. The traffic of the website is much higher than before. I like this app very much. Its function is very powerful and deserves praise; Structured data is a favorite of Google crawlers, which helps to index quickly; The number of keywords is also growing rapidly. I am very satisfied with this software. Thank you very much for the efforts of the developers.good!!!very good!!!!!!

Hi NicesexDolls,

Canoli.de

I really aprecciate the execelent support from the Team. They are helping me with all my SEO problems and fixxing them in short time. Really highly proffesional

Hi Canoli.de,

novsights

looks great yes this want it want know,i think the rich snippet is a base feature for most of the seller

Hi Novsights,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14