About BRIEF ‑ Daily Order Analytics
The days of not having time to dig into your store's analytics are over!
As a busy store owner, it's hard to find time to dig into the analytics and trends of your store. Brief Analytics brings the insights to where you already spend your time: your email inbox!
BRIEF - Daily Order Analytics delivers:
- Order and revenue insights that help you run your store
- Analytics and insights with no time commitment on your part
- Information where you are already looking: your email inbox
- Time savings by giving you the key insights proactively
- Customized experience that allows you to have emails delivered to multiple different people
Key insights in each email:
- Number of orders + 30 day and 1 year comparison
- Total revenue + 30 day and 1 year comparison
- Average order value + 30 day and 1 year comparison
- Top 3 best selling items
- Order trend over the last week
How it Works
When you install the BRIEF - Daily Order Analytics app on your Shopify store, your last year of orders will be indexed so that relevant insights and trends can be analyzed and shared with you. Each morning, you will receive an email in your inbox that shares your store's performance the previous day compared with other periods so that you are able to, at a glance, know how your store is doing.
New features being added often. Upcoming additions include:
- Customize the information included in your email
- See a history of emails that have been sent
- Expand to send to more than 3 people
- More insights and trends added to the email
- Weekly and/or monthly email summaries
Brief Analytics does not collect any personally identifiable information on your store's customers. We only collect anonymous order details to provide you with the insights offered.
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Certified Angus Beef
Brief really helped solve a problem for me! I never seem to have the time to look at my store's performance analytics, but this app gives me what I need to know day-to-day right in my email. Highly recommend!