A must have for Shopify Stores who also use BrightPearl. Orders automatically flow seamlessly into BrightPearl when placed on Shopify (including POS & Draft orders). Once an order is dispatched or part dispatched in BrightPearl, this also syncs back to Shopify to send customer notifications, meaning order processing can be managed outside of Shopify without duplicating work. Stock levels also sync almost instantly from BrightPearl, across all our inventory locations to Shopify, helping keeping stock figures correct and avoiding overselling. We also have pricing sync on an overnight schedule, which is a useful backup to keep pricing correct - although it is worth noting as this does not include Compare At pricing or Cost prices, there is still an element of manual work to keep pricing correct across both systems. It also requires an additional price field to be maintained in BrightPearl due to VAT handling across both systems. The app is simple to use and the team at BrightPearl were also very helpful with getting everything set up and running.
Been using Brightpearl for a few years now, love the speed at which customer support helps.
We finally have a process for everything inventory-related in our business from purchasing, through to pick/pack/dispatch/invoice and everything in between. Thank you, Jamie and the Team!
Great solution for Shopify ecomm stores!
What we liked:
- Easy, smooth and fast with Shopify (we previously used TradeGecko / QuickBooks Commerce and it was a nightmare)
- Individual modules for inventory management, warehouse operations, and demand planning helps to give each area the UI/UX it needs (instead of cramming it all into one solution)
- 24/7 phone & email support, dedicated account managers, plenty of online resources and ongoing improvements in the software help with anything that doesn't work perfectly
- Integrates easily with Xero, but has an accounting module included, which means data can be easily reconciled between the 2 systems
What we don't like:
- Some pieces of integration with Shopify are more clunky than others; further work is required especially on the returns & exchanges process and on order editing (it works, but could be smoother)
- Accounting in Xero for cost of goods sold and inventory by geography (when you hold stock across multiple legal entities) requires a bit of excel work each month, when it really should be an easy pull from the system
Overall, BrightPearl has been a massive improvement to our operations, enabling us to significantly scale up our daily fulfilment targets while eliminating the millions of spreadsheets previously used to track all types of operational idiosyncrasies.
The link between the Brightpearl and our Shopify site is robust, reliable and easy to instal and use. No hesitation in recommending.
Well designed and developed app. Integration works great! Seamless connection with our Brightpearl account.
Excellent well developed app, no issues, works very well with my Brightpearl account and does everything I need it to!
Integration is very good and seamless. Order processing, returns, discounts and refunds all accurately recorded in Brightpearl without the need for any manual manipulation.
Stanley Kubrick Collection
This all worked well. The BP account team were super helpful and very supportive with both strategy and implementation
As an existing Brightpearl user, knowing that the Brightpearl app was available on Shopify made our decision to switch to Shopify a simple one. The app works seamlessly with Shopify.
All our orders are pulled into the Brightpearl system and stock is updated in near live time. Price updates can also be automated, allowing us to sync prices across our platforms. Thumbs up from Brand-X!
We were already a Brightpearl customer and one of the reasons we moved our website to shopify was to take advantage of the Brightpearl shopify connector. It works seamlessly with order and customer information appearing in our Brightpearl system very quickly and shipping information such as tracking numbers fed back into shopify and emailed to customers without any issues. Been using over a year and never had a problem with it.