Broken Link Master‑404Redirect

Broken Link Master‑404Redirect

by Giraffly

Bulk Fix 404 Errors, Automated 301 Redirect, Manage Error Urls

Easy Time

Maybe a text or Faqs there will much better, although you give a nice support service. So I can get the way to learn how to use the app myself.

I Pray Pretty

Nice app with powerful features. A bit tricky at first but I figured out how it works. A good app indeed and the customer support is very helpful.

Watt Baby

Good App and kind people. Would recommend this app to all who need to redirect their 404 error pages to a working page.

Championscartel

Set up a 301 redirect rules and then it redirects all the relevant 404 broken links for me automatically. Thanks to this app so that I don’t need to waste my time on the other platform.

toptrendyhair 50% OFF

A simple but yet powerful broken link redirecting app ever. I personally run a 3-4 websites myself and when i found a dead link on my site i will go to this app for help. Great app and good service.

Wolveslove05

I’ve redirected some of the 404 pages to the other product pages and they all work just fine. Will continue finish them the rest of day.

ZZHWEB 50% OFF SALE WITH SECOND WIG

It reminds me of the unsolved broken links on my site via my email. Been really busy these days and haven’t the time to solve them. I will go fix those links once I got time.

Claribelskincare.com

I have tried for weeks to get some support on a couple of issues with no avail. I'll be finding a new app today.

May 11, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience we caused you.

We checked that we replied immediately, it seems that you do not receive it. We want to help you to solve the issue. We are much appreciated if you could give us the chance to help you.

You could find us with chat online and email to us.

Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Omar Jewelers

I ran into some problems but the support helps me fix it ASAP. Really appreciated and will continue using it and will recommend it to my friends who are also Shopify merchants.

February 7, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review. We are glad to help. We will keep going with your support. And please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any problem.

NWO Store

The free plan only able to fix some of my broken links but overall a good app, as i don’t need to go back to my website to find the URL that i want, i can just choose from the drop down menu it provides. And I actually don’t need that much of advanced feature provided in paid plan

Previous 1 3 4