Broken Link Master‑404Redirect

Broken Link Master‑404Redirect

by Giraffly

Bulk Fix 404 Errors, Automated 301 Redirect, Manage Error Urls

Haylou.co

I contacted them and get the reply within one hour, they are very patient, professional. I guess I like them more than before.

ICE FABRICS

The features are fine and prices are reasonable than many other same type apps. As long as it remains the way it is now, it's all good to me.

V380 Camera

We use this plugin on multiple sites and it works great every time.. I tried other redirect solutions and plugins that didn’t work before trying this one. Thank you for making an awesome plugin.

BachelorettePartyUs

This APP is simple enough for people to use. But for me, there still something I don't understand the first time I use this app. LOL
After consult support, I spent some time groping. It's worth the time. I got it.
Thank you. Nice app.

I Pray Pretty

Nice app with powerful features. A bit tricky at first but I figured out how it works. A good app indeed and the customer support is very helpful.

Watt Baby

Good App and kind people. Would recommend this app to all who need to redirect their 404 error pages to a working page.

Championscartel

Set up a 301 redirect rules and then it redirects all the relevant 404 broken links for me automatically. Thanks to this app so that I don’t need to waste my time on the other platform.

ZZHWEB 50% OFF SALE WITH SECOND WIG

It reminds me of the unsolved broken links on my site via my email. Been really busy these days and haven’t the time to solve them. I will go fix those links once I got time.

Claribelskincare.com

I have tried for weeks to get some support on a couple of issues with no avail. I'll be finding a new app today.

May 11, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience we caused you.

We checked that we replied immediately, it seems that you do not receive it. We want to help you to solve the issue. We are much appreciated if you could give us the chance to help you.

You could find us with chat online and email to us.

Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Omar Jewelers

I ran into some problems but the support helps me fix it ASAP. Really appreciated and will continue using it and will recommend it to my friends who are also Shopify merchants.

February 7, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review. We are glad to help. We will keep going with your support. And please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any problem.

Previous 1