Avis (164)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 8 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 novembre 2023

Works great. Very easy for even someone as myself who is not very computer savvy. Reached to support and they are great, prompt response and helping me get on track. Thank you!

HermosasGifts
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
SEOAnt a répondu 8 janvier 2024

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our platform is easy to use, even for those who may not be as computer savvy. We're also glad to hear that our support team was helpful and provided a prompt response to assist you. If you have any further questions or need any more help, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for using our platform!

Best Regards,

20 septembre 2023

Great so far, I've just begun. I wasn't sure how it worked, but the support was very helpful. I'm still learning but this app did make it relatively easy.

Thanks

Maramalive™
Nouvelle-Zélande
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
SEOAnt a répondu 7 octobre 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find our app great and that our support team was helpful in assisting you with any questions you had. We're always here to help and support you as you continue to learn and use our app. Thank you for choosing our service!

SEOANT -Brokenlink Team

19 juillet 2023

I asked for extra free redirects and in minutes it was approved an on my website. Thank you ! It is already working !

Silvertree Jewelry
Afrique du Sud
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
SEOAnt a répondu 26 juillet 2023

Hello there,

We're thrilled to hear that our team was able to quickly assist you with your request for extra free redirects and that they are already working on your website. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our solution. Please let us know if you have any further questions or needs in the future.

30 octobre 2023

Fantastic customer service and knowledge of their product. Definitely would recommend to anyone.

Mamma Mia's Closet
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
SEOAnt a répondu 9 novembre 2023

Hello There,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our customer service team has been fantastic and knowledgeable in assisting you. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to continue providing top-notch service to you and all of our users. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

19 janvier 2024

great service.

My Perfect Junk
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 octobre 2023

Excellent easty to use intuitive app that does everything I need it to do I especially love the Wildcard features that automatically creates redirects as needed and still allows me the option to override any specific redirects if i need a different target.

BLAKONIK
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
SEOAnt a répondu 20 octobre 2023

Hello There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that our app is easy to use and intuitive, and that the Wildcard feature has been helpful for creating redirects. We understand the importance of having control over your redirects, so we are glad to hear that you appreciate the option to override specific redirects. Thank you for choosing our app for your needs!

Gill - SEOAnt Support

19 août 2023

good app, easy to use, fast customer service, works good, its automated and fast loading, i use the free plan

Malibu Vibes J.
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
SEOAnt a répondu 22 août 2023

Hello :)

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our app is easy to use and that our customer service has been fast. We appreciate your support and are happy to hear that the automated features and fast loading have been helpful for you. Thank you for choosing our app and utilizing our free plan.

Regards,
Gill | Customer Support :)

25 juillet 2023

Good solution and good support team, loved the app. I recommend it to every shopify store owner. it is good

Prokare
Inde
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
SEOAnt a répondu 26 juillet 2023

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you found our solution helpful and that our support team provided excellent service. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to continue providing value to Shopify store owners like you.

7 janvier 2024

-:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:-•* FABULOUS * -:¦:- * HIGHLY RECOMMEND -:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:-

T-Shirt Box
Italie
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
SEOAnt a répondu 8 janvier 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well.

If you have further questions or concers, please feel free contact us any time!!

Gill-SEOANT Support

9 octobre 2023

Good support and education to the customers how to follow the steps and fix their broken links.

Pinit.earth
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
SEOAnt a répondu 20 octobre 2023

Hello There,

Thank you for your kind words! We believe that educating our customers on how to fix their broken links is an important part of our support service. We strive to provide clear and easy-to-follow steps to ensure that our customers can resolve any issues they may encounter. We appreciate your feedback and are always here to assist you.

Gill - Customer Support