Recensioner (167)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 8 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 februari 2024

Gill took care of me quick and easy.

Thanks again.

Uniquely Branded
12 månader användning av appen
19 februari 2024

App works perfectly and support is amazing!

MFI Medical
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
8 mars 2024

Me atendieron super rápido y muy atentos con mi resolución.

Micuir
Spanien
3 månader användning av appen
18 januari 2024

Very good application and excellent technical support in less than 5 minutes they resolved all my doubts

FITGGINS
3 månader användning av appen
25 april 2024

good service and easy app

mogo.pet

Nativ For Life
Chile
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
18 december 2023

The support from Reymae was quick and knowledgeable. Solved an issue I was having with quota. Excellent app!

Street Rides
Kanada
10 månader användning av appen
SEOAnt svarade 8 januari 2024

Hello There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that Reymae was able to provide quick and knowledgeable support and that the issue with your quota was resolved. It's great to know that you find our app to be excellent. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns

Best Regards,
Gill - Customer Support

19 juli 2023

I asked for extra free redirects and in minutes it was approved an on my website. Thank you ! It is already working !

Silvertree Jewelry
Sydafrika
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
SEOAnt svarade 26 juli 2023

Hello there,

We're thrilled to hear that our team was able to quickly assist you with your request for extra free redirects and that they are already working on your website. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our solution. Please let us know if you have any further questions or needs in the future.

All the Best,
Gill | Customer Support

4 juli 2024

great

bettenhaus-breuer
Tyskland
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
20 september 2023

Great so far, I've just begun. I wasn't sure how it worked, but the support was very helpful. I'm still learning but this app did make it relatively easy.

Thanks

Maramalive™
Nya Zeeland
6 månader användning av appen
SEOAnt svarade 7 oktober 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find our app great and that our support team was helpful in assisting you with any questions you had. We're always here to help and support you as you continue to learn and use our app. Thank you for choosing our service!

All the Best,