Helhetsomdöme
  • 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 8 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
31 maj 2023

I've been using this app since I migrated my store 12 months ago from a different ecommerce platform. It's helped to identify any urls and links missed during the migration process, and fix them. Great service from the team as well

Everyday Green
Storbritannien
12 månader användning av appen
SEOAnt svarade 31 maj 2023

Hello There,

That's great to hear! It's always important to make sure all your URLs and links are working properly. Glad to know the app and team have been helpful for you.

If you still need any further help please feel free to contact us any time. Thank you!

Gill

2 mars 2024

Todo excelente.

VATANA
Brasilien
10 dagar användning av appen
24 november 2023

The app is easy to use and support is awesome!

Max Savaiko Art
9 dagar användning av appen
SEOAnt svarade 8 januari 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well.

If you have further questions or concers, please feel free contact us any time!!

Gill-SEOANT Support

6 november 2023

So far so good, their support are quite helpful and respond pretty quick.

Casenixx.com
Storbritannien
3 dagar användning av appen
SEOAnt svarade 9 november 2023

Hello There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our support team has been helpful and responsive in assisting you. We strive to provide the best service possible to our users. Let us know if you have any further comments or questions.

19 juli 2023

I asked for extra free redirects and in minutes it was approved an on my website. Thank you ! It is already working !

Silvertree Jewelry
Sydafrika
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
SEOAnt svarade 26 juli 2023

Hello there,

We're thrilled to hear that our team was able to quickly assist you with your request for extra free redirects and that they are already working on your website. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our solution. Please let us know if you have any further questions or needs in the future.

19 augusti 2023

good app, easy to use, fast customer service, works good, its automated and fast loading, i use the free plan

Malibu Vibes J.
8 månader användning av appen
SEOAnt svarade 22 augusti 2023

Hello :)

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our app is easy to use and that our customer service has been fast. We appreciate your support and are happy to hear that the automated features and fast loading have been helpful for you. Thank you for choosing our app and utilizing our free plan.

Regards,
Gill | Customer Support :)

8 oktober 2023

I'm just starting with it. So far it looks good. I did chat with the company. The response was prompt and answered my questions. That's a good way to start. : ).

Trailer Trekking
18 dagar användning av appen
SEOAnt svarade 9 november 2023

Hello There,

Thank you for giving our service a try! We're glad to hear that it looks good so far and that our support team was able to provide prompt and helpful responses to your questions. We hope that our service will continue to meet your needs and expectations. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you.

Best Regards,

25 juli 2023

Good solution and good support team, loved the app. I recommend it to every shopify store owner. it is good

Prokare
Indien
6 månader användning av appen
SEOAnt svarade 26 juli 2023

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you found our solution helpful and that our support team provided excellent service. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to continue providing value to Shopify store owners like you.

19 januari 2024

great service.

My Perfect Junk
USA
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
4 juli 2023

I am none technical and struggle with errors. With this app I have avoided at least 3 heart attacks. I like that it finds and alerts me to issues I probably would not have found until much later. Then the fix is easy. I can breathe! This is important so that I can stay on a level footing with my ad partners, and with my customers who deserve ease of shopping.

Guidayne's
27 dagar användning av appen
SEOAnt svarade 5 juli 2023

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the app. We are glad to hear that it has been helpful in avoiding potential issues and providing an easy fix. Our goal is to provide a seamless experience for our users and help them stay on top of their business needs.