Broken Link  404/301 Redirects

Broken Link 404/301 Redirects

by Giraffly

Bulk Fix 404 Errors, Automated 301 Redirect, Easy Redirects.

blazedealsstore

I just downloaded it and when I am more familiar with it, I think I will try to upgrade. Because I like it, very simple and convenient so far

Hanan Dashti

Love this app. This is the most satisfactory one I have used recently, for 301 redirect link manager. Love

wagef

It took me a little bit to get acquainted with it, and now it automatically works for me. I just occasionally look at the data it provides me. Look forward to performance

The StickyWallet

At first, I thought that this APP would not help me much. Google could also monitor 404 for me, but later I found this might be more helpful than Google. I receive real-time broken link monitoring messages, and I don’t have to work on links that no user visit.

Pink Sashay

A nice team, help me a lot. Let me know how to use the app, I do not know better, though there are many broken links that I need to redirect.

beyondinsta.com

Willing to change rating in my heart 3 to 5, I just saw the reply. Sorry.
And I now know that the issue is not caused by you. Also thanks for helping me figure it out.

Jupitoo

Wish I could leave more stars. This app is fantastic, nice and easy to use and no problems so far.

Ultimum-Herbal

Although I spent a little time asking you for help, the process was very pleasant and the results were satisfactory. Thank you

Strailboard

I used this app for bulk 301's redirects and it worked really well. No issues at all. Great support team.

solgwear

You are very reliable. You will honestly answer 'no' for the functions you do not support now, but you help me as much as you can. I really appreciate it. You will be better, I believe.

Previous 1 3