BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by Helixo

Fast!! Auto Currency Switcher w/ Checkout Currency Conversion!

Beauty Hair Curler

Its easy and well explained Thank you very much for leting me using it for free!

Neck Relief USA

Favorite app I have used. Only currency converter app in the world that automates for FREE. I use this in all of my stores!

July 7, 2020

Thank you so much for you genuine feedback 🥰 You can use any stores as you could, we love to support merchants like you 🥰

Smart Watches Worldwide

It´s great at what it does + it´s free. I definitely recommend it to anyone contemplating on getting it

Momaflex

I like this app it very easy to use to cheap thanks for making it avalable to everyone you really deserve more than 5 stars

July 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your genuine feedback 🤗 Really excited to see your feedback as 100th review 😍🎉⭐️

iKonex Store

Easy to use, recommended for all Shopify users. One time install, much easier than other currency apps. Excellent

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your genuine feedback 🤗 Highly appreciate that, also love to support more merchants like you 🎉

Buyshipfox.com

This is a nice app..it will change the currency as per the customer location automatically...no coding skills required to set this up

July 6, 2020

Thank you for your genuine review 🥰 We love to support more merchants like you 🎉

SmartEchos

I really like the design and how this app helped me a lot. It allows me to choose currency and choose my preferred design and display.

Glad you loved our app 😍 Thank you for your feedback 🎉

Kosmos Animal

Nice app, would definitely support the creator of this app...Free automated currency conversion for everybody who is using this app

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your support 😍 We are committed to Shopify community and serve more to merchants like you 🎉

PetsPawer

Amazing app and very good in doing what you want. Thank you it helped alot with changing the currencies

July 6, 2020

Glad to hear your feedback 😇 Thank you so much for showing interest in trying our app 🥰

- Sarah, Helixo

My Original Kitchen

Great app that offers a free service and perfectly converts according to the region you are when you buy

- Sarah, Helixo