BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

dreamline

love this app ,now my site can detect currency according to IP , simple and easy to install app !!! thanks

Thanks for your review 🎉 We do have more options coming in future releases 👏

Beauties Bliss

I used the app to show multiples currencies and not just the major ones. It did super easy!!! Thanks

Thanks for your review 🎉 We are happy to see sharing your experience 👏

Anady Top

It's very easy to install & uninstall, the service online is prompt responsive. Thank you very much for checking our problem!

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review 🎉 Yes, we will be here to help more merchants 💪🏻

ibcare

bella app, semplice ed intuitiva. svolge il compito che gli si richiede. rispondono anche veloce ai quesiti chiesti

May 4, 2020

Grazie per la tua opinione. Saremo sempre qui per aiutarti 🎉

Blenset

Very easy to setup, it took me about 7 minutes to added to my store, I like the way it looks and is free! I recommend this

April 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to sharing your thoughts 👏 Keep crushing with international customer 🔥

GlintOfMoon

This is the best FREE currency converter I find in the app store. Most customisation and still easy to use. Thank you Bucks!

April 29, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. We are here to help you out 🎉

Clean Virus Shop

LOVE THIS APP IS THE BEST.. YES THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
THE BEST.N YES I SAID IT THE BEST

Thank you for your review 🎉 Keep crushing 👏

Indianleathercraft

Very easy to setup with currency conversion options for so many countries. The UI is very smooth and user friendly. Job well done by the dev's. ☆︎☆︎☆︎☆︎☆︎

Thank you so much for that motivation 🎉 We will keep pushing new features 🔥

Lujo Light

Very easy to use!......................................................................................................................

April 23, 2020

Thank you 😊 We do care merchants more 🎉

oSo Empire

Do not waste your time with any paid extensions. This one does the job perfectly. Easy to follow install instructions and allows the Customer to pick the currency that they want ONTOP of AUTO SELECTING the correct currency based on their location (if they have it enabled.).

What could any other app do better? What else could you need? Nothing. and nothing.

Download this and save yourself the money to get a new design for your store.

April 23, 2020

Wow! That review made our day ✨ This is what we want to hear 🎉 Now we can say, we've achieved our milestone in the mission 🔥

- Sarah, Helixo