BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

nueallure

App does its job in converting the currency. Clean and easy to use. Would recommend to any user. Great customer service.

Sonic Frequency

Very easy to set up. Works great at testing, the only thing I wish was that customers could be charged in their countries currency.

Classy Heaven

Its super easy to add to store and the interface is very friendly and also it works super fast, that is the best advantage of this one! I have tried several apps,but this one works perfect!

Angel Harmony

Nice app and easy to use. I really love it. so much easier. Hopefullty that it can help me to be succeed through this.

Vernacio

Easy installation. Nice Design.

I love the app. Its Installed & configure in few click. No need to change anything in theme files.

J&Jinnovations

Facile a utiliser a voir a l utilisation maintenant. Je ne suis pas un pro de l'informatique mais simple .

Scandi Projector

It's great so far. Easy to set up. I'm just starting with it, but compared to other currency apps that I've used this one is the best.

JEOGEM

Cant express enough how beautiful and smooth this convertor works also with a simple setup. WELL DONE!!

FrameWrkShop

a lot of features for free its awesome, will use on all my stores. it was simple to setup and intergrated nicely.

Imperial Luxury

Nice app, very useful and amazing support. thanks.