BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

KOLAROOV

it works exactly like i wanted it to be. Automatically changes the currency to live location and also gives an options to select more currencies if the customer wants to.

Patapets Pet Store

Really simple to setup, works well on my store and has a big variety of currencies from all around the world.

Q.A Beauty Plus

I use this app help me with currency converter. This app helps me a lot in doing that so. thank you very much

GainOptics™

Amazing app for drop shipping <3. Would recommend if people from other countries aren't converting. For sure

9XSneakers

Very easy to use. Can sync every single theme and most effective and it's FREE! I recommended to any shopify store.

KOORDESIGNS

Awesome, works great so far and I want to see how does it actually work. I will make an update to say what I think

Elegant Flare

awesome app, automatically converts prices in very many locations that i lost count. easy to use and customize.

Recoverwell

Very easy and quick to set up. Don't need to spend money on a currency converter when this app is available.

Clothingwest.com

won't find better, don't pay for one,when this is perfect and free!!! will not use any other for my store

Davao Home Technology

The app is so fast and easy to install and it is really very helpful for the store when it comes to currency conversion. A must-app!