BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by Helixo

Hi-Speed ⎋ Auto Currency Switcher with Checkout Conversion!

Unimakers

The app works but there is NO SUPPORT. After sending emails but no one replied. NOT AT ALL RECOMMEND.

May 7, 2021

Hello Neel,

We regret any inconvenience that was caused from our side. But we need to clear some things up. It says that you never got any response from our side. That is not true. In fact, we had sent you 2 emails as a follow-up for the issue and asking for more details to determine the solution. We never received any reply from your side.

We tried getting back to you through your personal mail. Since the message from our email tracker said none of the emails we sent to you were opened.

To the people reading this, we take customer support very seriously. Sarah, our customer service executive does a wonderful job. Needless to say, the 400+ reviews speak for themselves. We can give you our word that we will not disappoint you.
Contact us at support@helixo.co for any help.

Thank you.

Balardi

The app works but there is 0 support, I sent emails but no one replied. I just had a small question, I m very disappointed.

Hey Fancy Style

Their support is HORRIBLE. This app is extremely buggy, doesn't even work on certain iPad versions + flag option doesn't even show on newest mobile. Be aware! Support promised to fix the bugs/issues last 6 months to no avail. Continues to lie, their technical support team constantly gives false promises and now blocked me simply because they are not capable of fixing their bugs. Just horrendous overall. Worst app ever!

LeilaCools

Abysmal customer service. Virtually none. The responses that do arrive are very slow, not helpful, not followed up. So as long as things are working ok, then ok. But, it's not. First it was working with Shopify's multiple currencies and then apparently it was not. At first the prices showed USD and then they did not. At first the switch from the shop currency to chosen currency was fast, as claimed. Now it is very slow. No response from the app once again. It's been such a waste of time.

UniqueWebShop

The prices for my products stated to raise by themselves when somebody was scrolling up and down the page.

Dr.C Lab - Organic, Natural, Vegan Cosmetics - Silicon Valley Smart Beauty Research Innovation Center

Customer service is so BADDDDDDDD ! Contacted them and waiting for more than 2 weeks, but the issue hasn't been resolved. First I sent them twice via email, but got no reply. Then I had to login to the app and sent them message via Chat support, there was no body there. So I left a message telling them that please contact me via email . Then I received a notification via email saying that somebody answered me via ... message (WHY MESSAGE, NOT EMAIL ????) , and she said "Let me check, one moment please", and then NOTHING ELSE. No answer, no more message, no email coming . I kept waiting but no body contacted me after that "one moment please" :(((( SUCH A TERRIBLE SUPPORT !!!!