BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

My Crazy Pets 🐾

Do not hesitate, really helpful, REAL FREE, 100% working, no hidden fees, fullyfunctional. I can only recommend

gymnity

5 star for easy to install. let me try first and will review again that how its going. thank you so much

Little Wolf & Co

I had this set up in no time, made it very simple and looks the part. Very happy, Id recommend to anyone. Would like a few more directions on how to apply the currency converter to a custom location and maybe a few more colour options.

Eazy Teezy Tshirts Ltd

I used this app to help me connect with my international customers. It has helped immensely. It was easy to install too.

Fittingly FIT

Installation is a breeze. The app functions as advertised and support has been great! This is highly recommended.

BellaBloome

I just added it to my store. The install was easy no coding. Hopefully, it will increase my sales on the store

2minuti Italian Wine Shop

just downloaded, added to the shop, few easy steps, no coding, all working well! 10 minutes set up! thank you

Nordqvist Oy

Excellent tool for currency conversions. The support is very fast and helpful, with any issues fixed quickly and effectively.

HomeGZ

The first application that offers everything you need. For free. I like the design of the button and the automatic detection.

Arcane Magic Sneakers

Actually, this might be the best currency converter app available. Conversions are lightning-fast and setting up this app is extremely easy. So far didn't run into any issues. Will update my review if I encounter something.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28