Reseñas (1.122)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
30 de mayo de 2024

We recently started using the app, and the support has been great so far. Initially, we encountered a problem with the app not working due to a currency formatting error on our website. However, the team quickly identified the issue and guided us to fix it promptly. Many thanks for your assistance!

CARIN
Corea del Sur
9 meses usando la aplicación
Helixo respondió 31 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback!

We're thrilled to hear that our support has been great and that we could promptly assist you in resolving the currency formatting issue on your website.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to help anytime you need further assistance.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

22 de junio de 2024

Very fast response from the developers every time I contacted them and they always solve anything easily, thats shows how serious they are about their business. Thanks to Bucks and special thanks to Athira one of their team.
Very recommended to anyone selling internationally

DONBABLIC
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Helixo respondió 24 de junio de 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with our support team, especially Athira.

We're committed to providing excellent service, and your recommendation means a lot to us.

14 de junio de 2024

It's our first time using the Bucks app and customer service (Lishana) was very helpful and kind! She helped us resolve all the problems we were having. We are looking forward in using this app.
We recommend this app so far. :)

GOOSEKET
Corea del Sur
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Helixo respondió 15 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and the 5-star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that your first experience with the Bucks app has been positive.

It's wonderful to know that Lishana was able to help you with all the issues you encountered and provided you with kind and helpful support.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

15 de junio de 2024

This amazing app solved my problem with displaying prices in different regions! Set up quite easily and quickly. But I couldn’t see the correct result right away. I wrote to support and they answered me instantly and helped me solve the problem. It was in my Shopify settings and we quickly resolved it. Thank you for the fast and competent support and for your application. I am very happy!

Touch My Skin
Sudáfrica
20 días usando la aplicación
Helixo respondió 17 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!

We're thrilled to hear that our BUCKS app was able to solve your problem with displaying prices in different regions.

We're glad to know that the setup was straightforward for you.

We're delighted that our support team could assist you promptly and competently with the issue in your Shopify settings.

Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to ensure you have a smooth experience with our application.

19 de mayo de 2024

I had an issue with some settings. I needed it to look a certain way on my webpage...but when I reached out to the customer support team, Nadeem was swift with his resolution. He also followed up to ensure all was set. I highly recommend this app, especially with its top-notch customer support!

XQzeet
Canadá
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Helixo respondió 20 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

We are so much happy and exited to hear that Nadeem was able to swiftly resolve your issue and that our customer support met your expectations.

21 de junio de 2024

Simple app to install and use! We had some issues with the app not working (because we switched the currencies in the shop), and their support team was super quick to reply and assist us with how the issue could be fixed. Thank you!!!

LINESSENSE
Lituania
Helixo respondió 22 de junio de 2024

Thank you for your review!

We're glad to hear you find our app simple to install and use.

We apologize for the issues you encountered after switching currencies, but we're thrilled our support team could assist you quickly.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

24 de junio de 2024

Customer service is outstanding! This app works very well for my needs. I would strongly recommend this app.

Printphics Inc.
Canadá
10 meses usando la aplicación
Helixo respondió 26 de junio de 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We're glad to hear that our customer service has been outstanding and that the app meets your needs so well.

Your recommendation means a lot to us.

Thank you for your support!

We are always happy to help you.

1 de junio de 2024

Great, this app meets my requirements, the customer service is also very patient, thank you for your help! It is a free APP that can be used

floysun
Estados Unidos
6 meses usando la aplicación
Helixo respondió 3 de junio de 2024

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!

We're happy to hear that our app meets your requirements and that you found our customer service patient and helpful.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad you appreciate the value of our free app.

27 de mayo de 2024

Bucks Currency Converter is a fantastic tool for my website, providing accurate and real-time exchange rates that enhance user experience. Their customer service is outstanding, always responsive and ready to assist with any integration issues or queries, making the entire process smooth and stress-free.

JINGJING CENTRE
Helixo respondió 28 de mayo de 2024

We appreciate your fantastic review!

It's great to hear that Bucks Currency Converter is effectively enhancing your website.

We’re also delighted to know that our customer service has been responsive and helpful, ensuring a smooth and stress-free integration process for you.

11 de junio de 2024

Not sure why some negative reviews are there. The app is fantastic! ... You get most features for free! ... And even when you can't refine in details; there is a chat support available. Athira is a wonderful agent who spent nearly an hour of her time, making adjustments for the location of the floating currency switcher until she made it perfect. I can't ask for more than this! ... The app and its team deserve a lot of love and respect :)

Perfume Brands
Reino Unido
9 días usando la aplicación
Helixo respondió 13 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app fantastic and appreciate the features we offer for free.

It's wonderful to know that our chat support, especially Athira, was able to assist you effectively and make the necessary adjustments.

Your kind words and support mean the world to us.