Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 janvier 2024

I wanted to have a fixed position for the currency converter in my footer for both desktop and mobile versions of my website and Akhil from customer support achieved everything I required superbly and wasted no time getting it done. Amazing service!

Naturalistic Products
Royaume-Uni
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Helixo a répondu 10 janvier 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our customer support, and especially Akhil. We're thrilled to hear that Akhil was able to meet your requirements superbly and swiftly implement the fixed position for the currency converter in your website's footer for both desktop and mobile versions.

We appreciate your kind words about the service provided.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

9 janvier 2024

I had some trouble with the placement on my store, I contacted support and they helped me place the currency selector in my menu. Cleaned up the look of the website a whole lot. Thank you Bhagya for you assistance today!

Scentlov™
États-Unis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Helixo a répondu 10 janvier 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our support team.

We're pleased to hear that our assistance in placing the currency selector in your menu has positively impacted the appearance of your website.

In case of further queries don't hesitate to get in touch with us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

18 janvier 2024

I have been using the app for a while and it works very well ! recently I have changed the theme, default currency .. everything was smooth, so I decided to embedded the app with the theme header, I ask for help from bucks team and they login and made it in no time !
thanks a lot and highly recommended !

TTUTO
Émirats arabes unis
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Helixo a répondu 20 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying our app and that the recent changes, including embedding it with the theme header, went smoothly for you. Our team is dedicated to providing efficient and helpful assistance, and we're delighted that you found our support prompt and effective.

1 février 2024

Wonderful! Thanks! This really is a great piece of software you guys have! Just didn't know how to set the required settings initially, now all working! Amazing! Thanks! Athira from Helixo Support was super helpful and solved our issue straight away!

MACCIE
Afrique du Sud
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Helixo a répondu 2 février 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!

We're thrilled to hear that you find our software to be a great tool for your needs.

We're especially grateful for your kind words about Athira from Helixo Support.

Providing excellent and prompt assistance is a priority for us, and we're delighted that Athira was able to help you efficiently and resolve your issue right away.

15 janvier 2024

Great functionalities and the service was amazing! The team is open to feedback and works quickly on solutions.

PokePopSpot
Slovaquie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Helixo a répondu 16 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review!

We're thrilled to hear that you find our functionalities great and that you had an amazing experience with our service. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're always open to hearing more.

We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you with excellence!

2 février 2024

I wanted to align the currency processing in USD message on my cart page, Akhil helped me achieve that fairly quickly, thank you!

Wondeed
États-Unis
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Helixo a répondu 3 février 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We're thrilled to hear that Akhil was able to assist you promptly and efficiently

Our team takes pride in providing excellent customer service, and we're delighted that we could meet your expectations.

22 décembre 2023

I am beyond my words on how helpful Athira is with her team! I had a few errors on my theme and they managed to fix it really quick! I am amazed that this app is free and they do so much and care about their client! Lots of Love for this team, and I wish you all the best <3

Do.Dreamss - Handmade Luxury Jewelry for Good Luck and Protection
Lituanie
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Helixo a répondu 24 décembre 2023

Thank you so much for your heartfelt feedback!

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with our support team.

And we truly value your appreciation, and your kind words inspire us to continue delivering the best service.

18 janvier 2024

Fantastic app! Loads the currency conversions quick and customer service team is great! I spoke to Bhagya about a small issue that I was having and he was quick to resolve it!

Cabin Plans
Australie
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Helixo a répondu 20 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and that our customer service team was able to promptly resolve the small issue you encountered. Providing quick and effective solutions is a top priority for us, and we're glad to have been of assistance.

19 janvier 2024

I'm absolutely thrilled with BUCKS Currency Converter! As an e-commerce store owner, I've tested numerous currency conversion apps, but BUCKS emerged as the clear winner. It's astonishing that such an exceptional tool is available for free. The developers at Helixo even tailored the style of the app to fit our theme at no extra cost, which saved us a significant amount of money. I also want to extend my gratitude to the customer support, especially Bhagya, for outstanding communication. Highly recommended!

KiiDS.SHOP
Slovaquie
Environ 19 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Helixo a répondu 20 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our app!
It warms our hearts to know that you find BUCKS exceptional.

We're delighted that the personalized styling of the app to fit your theme was beneficial and saved you a significant amount of money.

Our goal is to make currency conversion seamless and tailored to your specific requirements, and it's great to hear that we achieved that for you.

We understand the importance of responsive and helpful support, and it's fantastic to know that Bhagya made a positive impact on your experience.

21 décembre 2023

If there is a special vip star available here, i would much likely to put that with the amount of effort these people doing with customers. Much patience and good guidance .. HATS OFF TO AGENT AKHIL. GOOD WORK KEEP IT UP !!

NJ Store
Inde
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Helixo a répondu 22 décembre 2023

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your incredibly kind words and the virtual VIP star!
We're delighted to hear about your positive experience, and we're especially thrilled that Agent Akhil's efforts stood out to you.

Your recognition of his patience and guidance means a lot to us, and we'll be sure to pass on your appreciation to him.

We're truly grateful for customers like you who take the time to share their positive experiences.