BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by Helixo

Hi-Speed ⎋ Auto Currency Switcher with Checkout Conversion!

Flying Solo Gear Company

Tinu provided excellent support, liasing with the developers in a friendly and effective way so that I can customise it according to my theme. All of my problems were solved. Thank you very much for creating an app that works right out of the box as intended.

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on our effort,
we are really excited to see your review.

If in need of further assistance please contact us via our in-app chat or email us at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

enthcreations

Free, easy to use and customize. Thanks fot the app, guys!
Managed in adding different currencies at checkout too in a few minutes thanks to the guide.
5 stars!

September 27, 2021

We highly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for reaching out to us. Feel free to reach out again in case of queries in the future, we are always happy to help.

Contact us at support@helixo.co or by chat for help and inquiries.

- Nikitha, Customer support Advocate

MAHSA

great service ... I wanted to move the box from the bottom to the top and had an issue where you couldn't select a different currency Sreeshankar was very helpful and sorted out all the issues in about half an hour :)

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are so excited to hear from you. We shall strive to improve our services for you.

If you have further queries please contact us via the in-app chat or email us at support@helixo.co, we are always happy to help.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate

YALLAWASEET

It is great and amazing app many customers asked us for their currency
and this app helps me and customers to make a shop easily

September 26, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review, Precious Gem for us! 🤩 I am always happy to help you any time 😊

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Obiono

Thank you so much for the service, this is what we need. They have emailed me back instantly and helped me resolve the problem I met. Appricated.

September 22, 2021

Hello,

Contact us at support@helixo.co or by chat for help and inquiries.

- Nikitha, Customer support Advocate

The King Beard

Really good app for store thats going to sell worldwide. We are selling to AustraliaUnited States United Kingdom and Canada - the app works well

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. If you need any assistance with our app please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

ZITUNG

Currency translation, it's great. I'm using it. I haven't encountered any problems yet. I hope he can finish the work

September 10, 2021

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

Tsunamigadgets

La acabo de instalar y de momento muy bien , la estoy probando.
interfaz muy intuitiva y clara, y en shopify tambien a pantalla completa....
en movil no me queda claro aun, pero habra que investigar.

September 9, 2021

NEW LOOK 4LESS

I really like what it does
Thanks so much and I will recomand it to my friends for their business website

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. To see our work being recognized by merchants like you and appreciated for it means the world to us.

Please contact us at suport@helixo.co if in need of further help.

Billionaire Mall

I used this application for help my buyers. It's very easy to settings this application. You not need developer.

August 19, 2021