BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

Your Trusted Stores

Quite simple to install. And it is totally free, I am still trying to figure out how to auto-convert based on locations.

powerana

Really easy to set up! I love apps like these that do exactly as described without having to pay extra fees.

Shameel Khalid

It is free and easy to setup. It also picks up the currency based on your location which is an amazing feature

Trendy Christian Store

yes this app is good. it helps a lot in currency settings. beautiful app please keep it updated. thanks

Pikimin

Great app for any store, has features that others app make pay for it, Will see how it behaves with times.

NiftyC

Very good currency converter app, clean design, work perfectly and fast. Moreover, it's FREE so I can recommend!

Vibe livin

this is one of best currency converter apps out there and not only because it's free (which it is), but also it's extremely simple to setup and looks great as, also auto updates and loads quickly!

The Close Shop

Muy buena aplicación. Es de fácil manejo y fácil configuración. Te ayuda a vender en diferentes divisas.

ELITE99

This app so nice, the tutorial is in too much languages, i will use it in all my stores, good job bucks

Plus Minus

I was previously using another app and have since switched to BUCKS Currency Converter as I was looking for a better one. Lo and behold! I was not disappointed. For a free app, this has really exceeded my expectations. It's incredibly user friendly. Support helped with a small issue I was facing as well. They got back to me really quickly, addressed my issue and was also really nice and friendly at that. Thank you so much!