BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++ | Reviews

by Helixo

Fast!! Auto Currency Switcher w/ Checkout Currency Conversion!

Equiluxe

This is THE BEST currency converting app I've found in the shopify app store yet! And I looked through ALL of them. I can't believe this app is free, I'm very thankful to the developers for allowing a free version with all the fantastic features small business owners need to grow without breaking the bank.

October 27, 2021

We highly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for reaching out to us. Feel free to reach out again in case of queries in the future, we are always happy to help.

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

Jewellery Nest

This is a great app, at the start had a few issues, especially in making sure the currencies were showing properly. I contacted support and Sreeshankar went above and beyond to help me with all my issues and even sorted out some things that I did not even ask for. The app is now working perfectly, well recommended!

October 17, 2021

Contact us by chat at support@helixo.co for help and inquiries.

Imperfect Frame

Fantastic customer support. Sreeshankar helped me for all my questions and was even willing to make some codings in the app so that I can have it display the way I wanted. Huge thanks. Highly recommanded.

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are so excited to hear from you. We shall strive to improve our services for you.

If you have further queries please contact us via the in-app chat or email us at support@helixo.co, we are always happy to help.

BestWhoop

A very useful converter it is! and it's totally free!! The customer service is very great too!! thank you guys!!!

October 12, 2021

Flying Solo Gear Company

Tinu provided excellent support, liasing with the developers in a friendly and effective way so that I can customise it according to my theme. All of my problems were solved. Thank you very much for creating an app that works right out of the box as intended.

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on our effort,
we are really excited to see your review.

If in need of further assistance please contact us via our in-app chat or email us at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

enthcreations

Free, easy to use and customize. Thanks fot the app, guys!
Managed in adding different currencies at checkout too in a few minutes thanks to the guide.
5 stars!

September 27, 2021

- Nikitha, Customer support Advocate

MAHSA

great service ... I wanted to move the box from the bottom to the top and had an issue where you couldn't select a different currency Sreeshankar was very helpful and sorted out all the issues in about half an hour :)

September 27, 2021

YALLAWASEET

It is great and amazing app many customers asked us for their currency
and this app helps me and customers to make a shop easily

September 26, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review, Precious Gem for us! 🤩 I am always happy to help you any time 😊

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Obiono

Thank you so much for the service, this is what we need. They have emailed me back instantly and helped me resolve the problem I met. Appricated.

September 22, 2021

Hello,

- Nikitha, Customer support Advocate

The King Beard

Really good app for store thats going to sell worldwide. We are selling to AustraliaUnited States United Kingdom and Canada - the app works well

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. If you need any assistance with our app please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

-Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.