BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

Cosmic Sights

Works great! It really helps me improve my shopify store, seeing that my products are fit to sell in multiple countries. Thank you!

Yole Yole

Great, easy and quick. Many thanks to the Bucks team ! Keep on going like you guys are doing big ups to the DEV team !

THEBLUESPEC™ - Blue Light Glasses

brilliant app, i love the auto currency selector, and the ability to hide the currency selector as a whole! good job devs :)

Hiki 'o Tonga

Many thanks BUCKS. This app saves tons of time between myself and customers who doesn't know how the exchange rates work :) This is an awesome app !

Awesome! ❤️ We loved the way you shared your feedback 🎉 Thank you so much

Lots of love

Homedecorfinder

I have checked many currency convertor apps and this is the best one. Definitely highly recommended. You won't be disappointed. The great bonus is that it is completely free.

June 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your genuine feedback ❤️ Thank you so much for your recommendation 🥰

Corner of Carina

This is an Incredible app ! It loads instantly and it switches automatically currency based on Customer Location. Works great !

Thank you so much for your genuine feedback ❤️ We love the shopify community 💪🏻

Sustenance

This thing is awesome! Easy to install, clear instructions, and best of all, it's free. I hardly leave reviews on the app store, but I just had to leave a review, given how great the app is

ResiFlex

its just awesome, also its free too, screw the over rated paid apps... idk why in shopify all apps very much high priced its like 5x spending running a store in shopify when compared woo commerce

FIRSTWELIFT

Good app! Very use to use and easy to navigate. I love that it's free to use! I like that you have lots of control over everything. I enjoyed how you can place the button anywhere.

Comfy Pet Company

I've tried so many currency converter apps and this by far the best app I've used! Works flawlessly, automatically changes the currency and sticks to the currency throughout the full checkout process. Also fits nicely into the header and matches the look of the site. Fantastic! Plus Free! Thank you.