BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by Helixo

Fast!! Auto Currency Switcher w/ Checkout Currency Conversion!

Dropmelon

Exactly what i needed. Based in the UK i needed both currencies getting customers from the US and UK market.

July 14, 2020

Glad to hear experiences like this 🥰 Really appreciate your time to share the experience 🎉

EnticeLeggings®

This app is amazing! it helps my customers manage all types of different currencies from around the world, making my shopify store look and feel 10x better. I enjoy the speed it takes to change currencies, lightning fast. well done!

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback 🥰. We love to hear more experiences like this 😍

Tens Outfitters

This app works perfectly well, and is completely free! It does any and everything that all the other apps make you pay for, if starting out, I would most definitely recommend this app!

VIIMART

The app is simple and works perfect, and its free.
Thanks to the Team for the best simple tool. Looking forward to support on other apps.

KeepBabyProtect

Jai utilisé cette application pour rajouter des devise et j'en suis très content. Application gratuite

Yoga Chara

App run smooth, after trying many others this one is perfect. Easy to install and set up I will add it to all my stores. Thanks team

Supreme Gadgets

I love it this app so much. This helped a lot now everyone from anywhere can buy from my store. Thanks so much

MIJEP

Very easy to set up and easy to customise. looks good on the website. recommend it, plus its free. Other apps caused my website to crash

July 13, 2020

Great! Glad to hear that 🥰 We appreciate you on taking time to give feedback on us 🤗

LamBrow

This app works perfectly! Allows my global customers to checkout in their selected currency. Its great!

July 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback 🤗 We love to support merchants like you 🥰

CanaanStudio

Very easy to install and love the customisation they provide. Their support team is also prompt with their reply and will help you with any issues you may have. Happy with the app.

Thank you so much for your genuine review 🤗 We highly appreciate that 😍