BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by Helixo

Hi-Speed ⎋ Auto Currency Switcher with Checkout Conversion!

HOLOGRAMA

simple and nice... it's very easy to install and it works riiiiight...
thanks for create this!!!!!!!!!!

July 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback 🎉 We love to provide more to the Shopify community ❤️

- Sarah, Helixo

Regina Specialties

Firstly it FREE! Had some compatibility issues with my theme and support was great and helpful! Sarah was a great help and manage to solve my problems almost immediately.

July 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the genuine feedback 🎉 We love to support merchants like you ❤️

- Sarah, Helixo

discomfort ZONE

This app is great. I already had another currency converter app, but this one looks better, is easy to setup and it's FREE. Thanks to the developers of this great app.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your genuine feedback ❤️ We highly appreciate that! 💪🏻

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

Bali Gypsy Closet

Very easy to integrate and works well too. Support also is very fast and helpful. Great app guys, and its free!

July 2, 2020

Thank you for your honest review 🥰 We love to support merchants like you 🎉

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

Soltèro

great thanks
free app with all features
thanks for help me with currency issues
Thomas.....................................................................................................................................................

Brilliant Face

this app is exactly what i was looking for and best part its free. i'm sure you wont regret it 100% .

Amor Pablo

The app works great, even converts prices when different variants are chosen, something I had trouble with, using different currency converter apps. As well as being free, I highly recommend it.

Cosmic Sights

Works great! It really helps me improve my shopify store, seeing that my products are fit to sell in multiple countries. Thank you!

Yole Yole

Great, easy and quick. Many thanks to the Bucks team ! Keep on going like you guys are doing big ups to the DEV team !

THEBLUESPEC™ - Blue Light Glasses

brilliant app, i love the auto currency selector, and the ability to hide the currency selector as a whole! good job devs :)