BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

Blenset

Very easy to setup, it took me about 7 minutes to added to my store, I like the way it looks and is free! I recommend this

April 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to sharing your thoughts 👏 Keep crushing with international customer 🔥

GlintOfMoon

This is the best FREE currency converter I find in the app store. Most customisation and still easy to use. Thank you Bucks!

April 29, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. We are here to help you out 🎉

Clean Virus Shop

LOVE THIS APP IS THE BEST.. YES THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
THE BEST.N YES I SAID IT THE BEST

Thank you for your review 🎉 Keep crushing 👏

Indianleathercraft

Very easy to setup with currency conversion options for so many countries. The UI is very smooth and user friendly. Job well done by the dev's. ☆︎☆︎☆︎☆︎☆︎

Thank you so much for that motivation 🎉 We will keep pushing new features 🔥

Lujo Light

Very easy to use!......................................................................................................................

Thank you 😊 We do care merchants more 🎉

oSo Empire

Do not waste your time with any paid extensions. This one does the job perfectly. Easy to follow install instructions and allows the Customer to pick the currency that they want ONTOP of AUTO SELECTING the correct currency based on their location (if they have it enabled.).

What could any other app do better? What else could you need? Nothing. and nothing.

Download this and save yourself the money to get a new design for your store.

April 23, 2020

Wow! That review made our day ✨ This is what we want to hear 🎉 Now we can say, we've achieved our milestone in the mission 🔥

- Sarah, Helixo

La Lumière LR

This is a great app! It does everything I need it to and it's FREE!!
Easy to use and multiple layout options.

Great! Glad to hear your review 😊 Thank you 🎉

ReziBands

This app has all the features that all the other paid apps do, just for free. The support is also great, and the layout of the app is very easy to use.

Cloudz Store

This app supports all currencies, and its easy to use. I enjoyed setting it up without being trouble to go into page setting, just clicked Next and that is it.

April 16, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience 😊 We do believe in merchants like you 👏

Passion Wood

Easy to use and very smart. Only 5 min for download and the application is ready to use it.
thanks for this good app.

April 15, 2020

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with our app 🎉 Keep grabbing more and more international customers.