BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

Opellea

Easy to use and very detailed. It also included a string of code to help me fix my problem that I was trying to figure out. Overall very good. Recommend it!

April 15, 2020

That's great! Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with our small big app 🎉
Cheers 👏

OneYoky

Great app <3
easy to install easy to use and i can't forget the great design and the floating currency switcher
thx for this great app

Thanks for your awesome review 🎉 Cheers 👏

4Gingz Ltd

Brilliant, super fast and does what it's meant to do. Support was instant and very helpful. Thanks...

April 15, 2020

Thanks for the review 🎉 We are dedicated to provide service, we will be always here to help

incense_kashou

Highly recommend.
Easy to use for customer and shop people. We felt that customer support and developer worked on our request quickly. We are happy to use BUCKS.

April 15, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review 🎉

Precious Wear

I give this app 5 stars. It is really light weight and loads fast. The currency converter does what it is supposed to do. support is excellent. The app wasn't working well with my theme, but they helped and didn't stop until it worked.

Highly recommended !!

March 10, 2020

Glad to hear that awesome feedback! Highly appreciated 🎉

We will keep pushing with new features and improvements every single day to meet the merchant wide requirements.

1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next