BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by Helixo

Hi-Speed ⎋ Auto Currency Switcher with Checkout Conversion!

Nemebrace

Very easy to use and has everything you need. Contains a currency selector which you can place anywhere on the site and customisation tools to make sure it sits well with your theme. Would highly recommend :)

stone hard gear

this app really got me out of the conversion pickle, and its free and easy to install five stars from me.

Haughty Hype

super simple to use and FREE!! this app is amazing and i wont use any other! thank you! it also looks so good in my store!

May 29, 2020

Great! Thank you so much for your amazing feedback 🎉 Keep grabbing more international customers 💪🏻

- Sarah, Helixo Co

Furr My Cat

I liked this app, it is easy to use, easy to set up, customizable and seamlessly fits my store. Thank you!

May 29, 2020

Thanks for your great feedback 💪🏻 With lots of love ❤️

- Sarah, Helixo Co

Trandita

best currency app in shopify. It does everything perfectly. Please keep it FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Great! Thanks for you appreciation! ❤️

TeeandTeeStore

Perfect and convert currency to the local country currency. perfect app. so satisfied and it is free.

May 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your comments on our app 🎉

Aliya's Allure

This is great app. It helped me to install currency conversion in my store and it's FREE. Very easy to install. thanks Bucks Currency Converter.

Thanks too ❤️ Thank you for keeping us motivated! 💪🏻

Asawaq

just install it and you will not have to worry about anything all the work has been done for you. one of the best app available

Plus Deals Store

Thanks a lot, it works fine, NO required coding changes.

PROS: All currencies are available.
CONS: None.

THANKS, AGAIN

UXERFITS

Very useful apps. Thank you very much developers. I recommend this app it's amazing and useful. 5 stars for you.