BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Hi-Speed ⎋ Auto Currency Switcher with Checkout Conversion!

La Lumière LR

This is a great app! It does everything I need it to and it's FREE!!
Easy to use and multiple layout options.

April 23, 2020

Great! Glad to hear your review 😊 Thank you 🎉

ReziBands

This app has all the features that all the other paid apps do, just for free. The support is also great, and the layout of the app is very easy to use.

April 23, 2020

Cloudz Store

This app supports all currencies, and its easy to use. I enjoyed setting it up without being trouble to go into page setting, just clicked Next and that is it.

April 16, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience 😊 We do believe in merchants like you 👏

Passion Wood

Easy to use and very smart. Only 5 min for download and the application is ready to use it.
thanks for this good app.

April 15, 2020

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with our app 🎉 Keep grabbing more and more international customers.

Opellea

Easy to use and very detailed. It also included a string of code to help me fix my problem that I was trying to figure out. Overall very good. Recommend it!

April 15, 2020

That's great! Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with our small big app 🎉
Cheers 👏

OneYoky

Great app <3
easy to install easy to use and i can't forget the great design and the floating currency switcher
thx for this great app

Thanks for your awesome review 🎉 Cheers 👏

4Gingz Ltd

Brilliant, super fast and does what it's meant to do. Support was instant and very helpful. Thanks...

April 15, 2020

Thanks for the review 🎉 We are dedicated to provide service, we will be always here to help

incense_kashou

Highly recommend.
Easy to use for customer and shop people. We felt that customer support and developer worked on our request quickly. We are happy to use BUCKS.

April 15, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review 🎉

Precious Wear

I give this app 5 stars. It is really light weight and loads fast. The currency converter does what it is supposed to do. support is excellent. The app wasn't working well with my theme, but they helped and didn't stop until it worked.

Highly recommended !!

March 10, 2020

Glad to hear that awesome feedback! Highly appreciated 🎉

We will keep pushing with new features and improvements every single day to meet the merchant wide requirements.

1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 Next