BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

Fast!! Auto Currency Switcher w/ Checkout Currency Conversion!

Price: Free

Chamudim

Awesome app, I love it. I used and everything is going well and easy, and also it is free for real .

Thank you so much for that genuine feedback! ✨ We highly appreciate that ❤️

N'Clusive-Stores

Nice, First impression when use this app in my stores i'm very happy with their free services and auto converts currency without any paid. Thank you so much for this better currency app!

June 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your genuine feedback! ✨ ❤️ We will be always committed to help out more to the shopify community

ShopetCo™️

There are tons of Currency Converting apps. But this one is waaay better then others loads faster, very well designed and it's free?!! what do you want else? Thank yo guys this rocks!

Awesome! Thank you for your genuine feedback! ✨ We loved it ❤️

Luxxaffo

It's an amazing app. I was looking for something for free of cost and it completed all my needs. Thank You

June 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your genuine feedback ❤️ We highly appreciate it ✨ We will be working continuously to keep helping the Shopify community 💪🏻

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰✌️

Exquisite Posture

Actually, this app is perfect! I had an issue but the support team was very direct, guided me through the whole process. Now everything is perfect! Recommend for every Shopify owner!

June 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. 😍 We highly appreciate it ✨ We will be always here to help you 💪🏻

Magna Canvas

This app works as promised, has great features and doesn't slow page load. Support is fast and friendly. Highly recommended!

Good to see your feedback ❤️ Thank you so much! We highly appreciate that 💪🏻

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰✌️

Light Skin Mask

Tried a lot of Currency Converter Apps. This one is made very easy & is doing what it should.
Best Currency Converter App so far! :)

Thank you so much for your genuine feedback 💪🏻 We appreciate it 🥰

Blue Ban

This app is awesome and it's for free. I used to pay to have this option in another app and every time there was something wrong with it. But this one is free and works perfectly.

That's Awesome! Thank you so much for your feedback, loved it 🥰

Powered by ShopKumsal

Good and useful app. Simple use. Highly recommending.

June 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your genuine feedback ✨

Ancientita

I tried it with a VPN and it worked with every Country that i was browsing the website from. Customer service was very helpful when I had a technical question. It is also easy to setup and modify. So far between the 5,6 top rated Apps that i have checked this one is the best