BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

Wolves Club Store

Took me time to find an app just easy to set up with reactive and friendly support answering my questions as well as double checking that all was working perfectly. Thanks again Sarah for your help!

Entirely Zen

Awesome app, works perfectly, I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to add a currency converter to their store! Did I mention it is FREE?

CreationswithK

Works great on my store, easy to put together, and use for your store. I totally recommend using for your online business.

Preciouskids Collection

This is a good app for currency conversion. It's got a simple and straightforward setup. A clean look that complements my store well. 5-stars no doubt!

KOLAROOV

it works exactly like i wanted it to be. Automatically changes the currency to live location and also gives an options to select more currencies if the customer wants to.

Patapets Pet Store

Really simple to setup, works well on my store and has a big variety of currencies from all around the world.

Q.A Beauty Plus

I use this app help me with currency converter. This app helps me a lot in doing that so. thank you very much

GainOptics™

Amazing app for drop shipping <3. Would recommend if people from other countries aren't converting. For sure

9XSneakers

Very easy to use. Can sync every single theme and most effective and it's FREE! I recommended to any shopify store.

KOORDESIGNS

Awesome, works great so far and I want to see how does it actually work. I will make an update to say what I think