BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

Great!

Galastarlight

best app

The Galaxy Glow

This app is so simple to use thank you for all your help. it is modern and simple for the customers. If i didn't have this app i would be loosing money very easily

Eamours

The app works well, you can customize a lot of things, and it's free, so it's a perfect deal :) Love it.

Jolie Travel Shop

awesome experience the app works like its says and the best part its free, i will recommend any day!

Vintage Clique

Very good! Perfect!

Punchline

I´m using this app and I start selling more when I activate it , now I can sell to the entire world with no problem.

monaveli

Best app so far. Just installed now. I hope it stays this way cus most apps change with time. Best part is unlimited currencies + auto geolocation all free.

Cloudz Store

Best free app ever, Instant loading and uses the most current exchange rate. I have used it many times and I have never been disappointed . Try its after all its free.

August 1, 2020

Awesome! 🎉 We are always happy to hear this experience from merchants like you 🥰 Really loved it

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

Company Caine

So easy to install and works a treat. 5 Stars all the way and have no hesitation in recommending to stores selling internationally.

August 1, 2020