BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Hi-Speed ⎋ Auto Currency Switcher with Checkout Conversion!

Scandi Projector

It's great so far. Easy to set up. I'm just starting with it, but compared to other currency apps that I've used this one is the best.

JEOGEM

Cant express enough how beautiful and smooth this convertor works also with a simple setup. WELL DONE!!

FrameWrkShop

a lot of features for free its awesome, will use on all my stores. it was simple to setup and intergrated nicely.

Imperial Luxury

Nice app, very useful and amazing support. thanks.

Ficus Tree

Perfect App!The best currency converter in the store. And Free! Thanks for developer. I had tried others but unintalled them in the end.

HiSound™- Official Store

this app is top, nice...............................................................................

Sensory Scout

Awesome perfect app easy to set up. we will be using this for the next coming months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LittleMargins

Excellent service, AND ITS FREE! Highly would recommend getting this app!

Wolves Club Store

Took me time to find an app just easy to set up with reactive and friendly support answering my questions as well as double checking that all was working perfectly. Thanks again Sarah for your help!

Entirely Zen

Awesome app, works perfectly, I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to add a currency converter to their store! Did I mention it is FREE?