BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by Helixo

Hi-Speed ⎋ Auto Currency Switcher with Checkout Conversion!

Tasky

Excelente APP! funciona genial y es customizable al 100% - Auto locación es correcta! Gracias, aparte es gratis.

MyAdelline

I have used a LOT of apps to do currency conversion and this is the free but good app. It loads fast too. Five Stars.

June 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. To see our work being recognized by merchants like you and appreciated for it means the world to us.

Please contact us at suport@helixo.co if in need of further help.

-Sarah, Customer Service Executive.

Saintgem jewelry

Thankful for this Free app, really useful and even better than paid apps. In my opinion this app should help my store a lot :) !

June 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to are your thoughts on our app. Your words are fuel for us to keep moving forward.

If in need of help with our app please contact us at support@helixo.co

-Sarah, Customer support Executive

ChidoBook

I like it, really it makes me happy and it works fine, thank you so much cause you make it free to help the begginers

Micacoco

Excellent. If there is only one thing it can improve is allow multi-currency checkout without Shopify payment or Shopify plus. But I know that's impossible. Wonder if its possible to show a "converted local currency" next to the default currency at checkout page?

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We shall strive our best to add more features that meets your additional requirements. Thanks aot for your support.

In case of further queries in future please contact us at support@helixo.co, we are always happy to help.

RESQME

Just installed the auto currency converter, Very easy to install it and in every step, if there are issues, they also kindly show you how to solve the issue.
Thank you!

Hello,

We highly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for reaching out to us. Feel free to reach out again in case of queries in the future, we are always happy to help.

Contact us at support@helixo.co for help and inquiries.

SECURED SPHERE - HONG KONG

They have very good customer service and support! I used the app on one theme then when I changed themes suddenly there was an issue. They replied in less than 24 hours and later fixed the issue completely in less than 36 hours which is important for websites...

Hello,

Helixo customer support here, thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It is really inspiring for us. You can count on us to assist you in case of future requirements such as this. We really take pleasure in solving our customer's problems.

If you have any questions and are in need of help please contact us at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

UDUZO

its free and good i just added this app and its working hope it will help to boost some sales too...

Sacmet

I used this app for my store. It works well. It can improve better. Nevertheless, I think its a great app.

BrowBrush™

after hours of looking for something that does geolocation, currency conversion at checkout, and easy to use this is the one

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31