Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

The Original MakeUp Eraser

We love this app!! Very customizable and super easy to use. And the customer service is quick & great! :)

Artist Replete

Highly recommend this application. Its ability to heighten user experience is the reason why I downloaded it. If you have a large catalog of products or services, it's important to have everything visually digestible. Buddha Mega Menu does a great job at that.

Genunique

This app is absolutely amazing. The interface is extremely easy to use. I have used other apps and the Buddha Mega Menu allows me to design those beautiful menus that you see on all the top fashion retail stores. I had an issue installing the menu and Roxana was quick and efficient in showing me what the issue was and getting the issue fixed by their developer. I am very happy!

Made on Earth

Download the Buddha Mega Menu now! We really needed a 3 tier navigation ability for our shopify menu and Buddha Mega Menu gave us just that. So easy to use. We hit a little glitch and emailed Buddha for help and within hours they had responded and fixed our problem for us. Namaste Buddha

FOTS eShop

Incredible app! Very user-friendly with video tutorials for each step of the menu-making process! The final product looks amazing and is easily editable! Couldn't have found a better app for what we needed!

July 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the incredible review :) It means the world to us !

We are glad our app is helping. And please know, if you ever need our help, don't hesitate to reach us!

Lotz of Deals

I love this app, the menu works great! We are using it to display our different collections under one heading

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :) It means so much to us.

We are happy you find our app useful!
Have an amazing day!

Vensen & Co

Very easy to use and integrate, make your store front look way more professional. Defo recommend and the videos to learn are super ZEN! :P

June 30, 2020

:) Such a cool review! Thank you so much for this!

I hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Adora

This is such a great app! It helps me to make our site the way we want our mega menu to look like. Its very easy to use!

The team and web devs are also great! They helped me install the app and they are prompt and friendly.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, please do not hesitate to reach us :)

Have a great day!

encaja.club

It's very easy to use, and works well.
We had a minor issue when installing the app where it made our header not "sticky" anymore, but the support team was very responsive and fixed the issue extremely quickly.
Would totally recommend this app!

June 30, 2020

So happy to hear this ! We are so glad we could help.
It was a pleasure working with you and you can reach us anytime you need us.

I wish you a lovely day!

Milya Store

very good app and very good support, fast and effective. plus there is a free plan that is very useful. and some very inspiring quotes !
Thanks.

June 30, 2020

This is so nice! Thank you so much for the kind words and the positive review :)

Have a lovely day!