Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Kevin Harney Art and Fashion

I love using Buddha Mega Menu. From the first time I installed it I knew it was going to be a great experience due to the inspirational messages that were displayed each time the app loads. The response from BuddhaMM was quick and helpful. I asked about removing the drop down arrows beside the main menu items and BuddhaMM took the time to remove these for me. How wonderful is that!! I totally recommend BuddhaMM as it is very easy to use and connects so easily to Shopify. I love it! And you will too....

E-Juice Steals

This app was slowing down our site. Upon uninstalling it our site load speed went from 26s to 6-7s. Yet deleting the app still leaves behind little scripts in the snippets and assets folder (buddha-megamenu.liquid, buddha-megamenu-before.liquid, buddha-megamenu-wireframe.liquid, buddha-megamenu.css, and buddha-megamenu.js.liquid). If you delete them, your site gets a warning at the top of the storefront. If I delete an app for whatever reason there should be absolutely no reason as to why there are leftover scripts. It was working well when we were using it, we just outgrew its purpose. So until I get a resolution as to how to delete the app completely, this stays a 1 star

More94

Wonderful app, saved me loads of time and energy. Fantastically helpful people. I got the VIP experience on even the free plan.

March 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review 😊
It was a real pleasure working with you!

If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Candle Shack

I was nervous this would be complex to configure, but it is so easy to use and has transformed our website overnight. Extremely flexible, allowing a mixture of collections, products, blog articles and links. Wonderful!

March 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review🙏

We are so glad that our app was easy to use, we worked a lot into trying to make it so.

If you ever need our support, don't hesitate to reach us!

Have an amazing day! 😊

Haveteknik.dk

Great app, great customer service and support. They are open to suggestions and improvement. Really fast in replying and very kind. The app is easy to use for everyone and does not require any knowledge of coding in backend.

March 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review 😊
It was a real pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Have an amazing day !

Built-4U

I've used this app on my site and several clients' sites - I love it. It makes it so easy to add/remove site navigation links.

March 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback, it is so important to us!

We are glad our app helps you with your work!

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else :)

Just Draw

thank's for this appliations.
I used it to make trees in my categories.
I find the application easy to use.
Simple and effective, 5 stars for me.

March 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)
We are so happy that you find our app easy to use!

Have a great day!

Gravesham Trophy Centre

Did exactly what it said on the tin :). More than happy to recommend this company and the product, thank you

February 28, 2020

Thank you for your trust and for the great review :)

It means so much to us!

Have a great day!

Scarlett Tippy Toes

Found this app very easy to use and has added the level of navigation that I required that my Shopify theme is not able to do. Highly recommend.

February 28, 2020

We are so happy to hear this!

Have an amazing day!

Good Things Club

This app allows you to easily make professional-looking menus. Ease of use is one of the best features.

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!

We are so happy that our app is improving your store :)

Have a lovely day!