Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Tivoli Hi-Fi

Incredibly easy to use and absolutely amazing and prompt support when we encountered an incompatibility with another app. If you are looking for a great looking menu, don't hesitate. Get it now!

Milo Print

Amazing app that boosts your website usability and in general gives your store a more professional look. The support is fast, very helpful and competent. I will definitely use this app more in the future.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy that you find our app useful for your business :)

Have an amazing day!

SiiStore.com

App works great and customer service has been very helpful and knowledgeable! Highly recommend 5 Stars!

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars :) It means so much !

Have a lovely day!

Namaste Face Masks

I have been beyond impressed with the ease of app, in addition to the stellar support team. I highly recomment Buddha apps to any aspiring merchant.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much :) Honestly it was always a great pleasure working with you, you are amazing, always understanding and supportive as well!

I wish you all the best!

Luli Art Bijoux

The app is very simple to use. The support is very fast and efficient, i had a problem with the correct view of the menu and they reply me very fast to fix the issue.

September 15, 2020

We are so excited to hear you are happy with our app :) We hope it will help your business!

Have a great day!

Weekend Doll

I requested adding for the currency exchange feature on the mobile phone view, they have added very quickly and very fast response. I will highly recommend it.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you.
If you ever need our help again, please let us know!

Chairlines

5/5 thanks to amazing customer service. There was an issue one evening that affected the display of my menu (Shopify suddenly changed the way the script tags are inserted into the page and this affected the way the code was loaded) and customer service was able to help me restore my menu within 12 hours. Upon following up with a second question the next day they responded right away to help resolve. Thank you to Roxana and Calin.

September 15, 2020

Thank you from the bottom of our soul for the understanding.

It is so empowering to receive positive reviews even in these conditions ! It makes our work worth it.

We will always be here for you if you ever need our help again. And we hope something like this doesn't happen again.

I wish you an amazing day!

FROG SAC

Love this app. It creates a clean dropdown menu and was perfect for our shopify theme (which didn't allow for submenus). We had some trouble setting it up but customer service was amazing. Roxana and Anca responded quickly and personally fixed all the mistakes we made during setup! Recommend x100000

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much! We are so happy reading your review :)

It was a real pleasure working with you. We hope you continue enjoy using our app and if you ever will need our help again please don't hesitate to reach us!

Have a great day!

FPnibs

Excellent app to configure a simple Menu. Reliable and very supportive tema behind! Recommended 100%!

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :)
It means so much!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Have an amazing day!

Kuan Yuan Lian Singapore

Very easy to use and user friendly. Wanted some customization to the menu bar and contacted support. They replied quickly and helped me with it. Really happy with this app.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, please let us know :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81