Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Victoria Roberts

This app is great, amazing support when I had a problem! The menu is customizable, easy to use and set up and looks good!

leMel designs

I used this app to help me make a multi tier tree menu. After spending three hours trying to do it w code on Shopify i found this app and accomplished my goal in 15 mins. I wish i would have found it sooner. I am using the free version and very happy! Thank you!

Superb Massage Tables

This app is amazing it took the clunky out of my header menu and provided me with several options. It even looks good in Mobile Version

Beauty Privilège

i recommend this app to everyone.its very helpful and they have a great CRM.so i'm satisfied.thank you.

okiddies

Very cool app that helped me create a nested menu in my website. Thanks team for the great work. I just love it!

LittleChanges

I really liked it, easy to use, and it looks professional

so , if you can do more than 3 levels it will be awesome.

Idahome Boutique

Perfect for my small shop. Made a world of difference for the site navigation, without making it over complicated

BRACELETSQUARE

Amazing application! I love it and the customer service is fantastic. They helped me fast and professional. Thank you very much! :-)

Cheapo's Depot

Great app I use it to get a lot done very helpful and user friendly I would recomens this app to other's that are creating a store

SuperBrewster

I had a theme which I really liked but the menu just didn't tick the box. I searched online and found Budda. I asked for help with integration into my theme and WHAM! Couldn't have asked for more from the very very helpful Budda team.

Five Star Service and Menu...