Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Social Affairs Btq

It's a great app to organize your navigation menu, especially for sub categories like I needed. Easy to use also!

March 25, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It's always so powerful for us to read positive feedback :) We wish you great sales today!

Lawson Screen & Digital Products

I have been using Mega Menu for a few years now, and it works really well. Fast and knowledgeable tech support, and integrates well into my theme!

March 21, 2019

It means so much your appreciation especially since you are using our app for so long and you had time to observe it during this time. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that we will continue to make this experience positive for you!
Have a lovely day!

HolisticDarling

Buddha Mega was exactly what I was looking for! It is so intuitive and easy to use. Makes all the difference!

March 21, 2019

Thank you! It means so much for us and we are happy that the app helps you :)

Have an amazing day!

Sweetlea Gifts

I used the app to add a tree of drop downs on my main menu as my current theme does not support multiple levels of drop downs. It has done the job perfectly, really clear instructions with short clear video tutorials. I’d highly recommend.

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words!

We worked a lot to make the app as easy at it can be to use it and we are always delighted when we see our customers tutorials that the app is useful for their stores.

Have a lovely day!

LQ Deals

Awesome app and great customer service! Has a great free plan for people who's just getting started. Try it

March 13, 2019

We're so happy to hear this! It was a pleasure working with you:)

Have a great day!

GRÖNFELD

Great app.
I had some issues, but through their support it quickly got resolved within 1 email and response within the next business day.

March 13, 2019

We are happy we could help you and it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the review :)

Frangipani Florist

We experienced a slight glitch when we first installed the app but Calin and Anca were Fantastic! Resolving the issue required digging through code in our theme and their above and beyond service was exceptional. I would give their support team ****** 6 Stars if I could.

March 13, 2019

Hey! Thank you so much for the nice words, it means a lot to us! We are happy we could help you and please let us know we are here for you if anything else comes up! Have a great day!

Bergo Designs

Our store has a large collection with many categories. The Simple menu from Mega Menu was perfect for allowing us to make the menu easier to navigate. It was easy to install, create, and update. Their support is excellent – timely and thorough. Great app!

March 10, 2019

Thanks for the kind words, we are glad the app is useful for you. As per the talk in emails, we will definitely consider with our team if we cn add the Contact form in the Mega plan. Have an amazing day!

Creole Couture Boutique

I use this app to minimize my menu. Now it's very easy for customers to navigate. I would recommend.

March 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the review and we are glad this app is helping you :) Have a great day!

Hygge Sweet Home

I used the app for months. It is great and meets my needs and the most important is free! Highly recommended.

March 7, 2019

We're so happy to hear this! Thank you so much! Have a lovely day and good luck with your sales :)