Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

byshannongreen

This app does exactly what I need it to do and is very easy to figure out. I'm so grateful for all the features it offers for free and will definitely upgrade to the paid version as my business grows.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! I hope you continue to enjoy using our app and please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

UnderAir

It works as a decent upgrade to the built in menu but is lacking tremendously in customization. There are better apps out there now that give the admin a lot more tools to format it as they see fit. The design editor allows you to change the color and font-sizes, nothing big. You have almost no control over the mobile layout. Either Buddha apps steps up and improves this app soon or you are better off finding app devs that will.

July 30, 2019

Hello,
First if all, I am very sorry for the late reply to your review. Unfortunately some very sad family events kept me away from the office. In the meantime, I saw that my colleagues already replied to you by email.

I feel I need to add a few more things
We do have customisation options in our Preview & Design page and my colleague already sent you by email a personalised documentation on how to make those changes on your app.

If you consider that even those design options are limited, please know that we worked a lot to create a product which helps our customers, offering a design so good that needs few customisations and many of our other clients testimonials stay as proof of this. We did not want to create an app which you need to customise a lot and add code lines in order to obtain a certain result. Our job is to make our clients work easier not more difficult.

When we created this app we had in mind to make it first of all solid on all devices and themes that Shopify supports and make the work of creating a menu to the store as easy as possible. This is what we are still having in mind even now. And our team, even small, is working so much to offer this product every day at the highest standards.

Also as my colleague advised, new features will be released soon, including design features, because we are continuously trying to improve our product.
I am sorry you weren't happy with our product but I really hope you understand our point of view too.
Have a great day!

Flawless Online Shop

I used this to add a top level menu to link across my sites and my shop. Thanks to the devs who worked on this product in order to fill a void. It saved me a lot of time not having to create my menu manually and test the compatibilities across browsers and form factors.

July 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review :) it means the world to us and we are happy that the app is actually adding up to your store!

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Paw-Porium

So far, this app has been immensely useful. One drawback in free use version is if you do, both footer and main menu are affected. Wish there was an option to create menus based on location needed. however, it works well, and reccommend it to anyone looking to simplify, their navigation

July 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you so much for your appreciation!

As for the menu replacing both the footer and the main menu, as my colleague advised, this happened because you created in your Shopify Store Admin - Navigation section the same menu items for both main menu and footer menu. Our apps code identifies both of your original menus as the main menu of your store and hence the replacement of both of them.

This is easily fixable. All you need to do is to go into your Shopify Store Admin - Navigation section and add 2 more main menu items.

Or if you want we can make this change for you, just let us know at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will proceed from there.

I really hope you understand that this is not an actual issue with the app and you might reconsider the 4 stars. Even if it doesn't seem like much it does affect our apps visibility.

I wish you a lovely day and please reach us if you need any more help from us!

Anything But Ordinary New Zealand

Solid product, great shopify integration and easy to use. Good feature list even in free version. vast improvement on default menu options

July 2, 2019

Happy to hear you enjoy using our app! Thank your for the amazing review, it means the world to us :)

XooKool

Great product. It has all the features that I was looking for and they have an awesome support team

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words, it was a pleasure working with you!
Please reach us anytime you need our additional help!

TerraSoleil

Great app, works perfectly on my store (www.terrasoleil.co) I really love the format. Definitely worth the download!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It means so much for us :) The menu looks great on your store, by the way!

elisabetta ferrara

it could be 5 stars. I really love this app, I would like to find more default feature in the basic free version. Superb support team!

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the nice words, it was a pleasure working with you! Also, thank you for the feedback. We will add in the next period a new version of our app with additional features for the free plan also and we hope then you will reconsider the review for us.
Have a lovely day!

Bønes and Balløøns

I have been using the app for several years now for my menus and it works perfectly! Support is very responsive and very helpful! I recommend it.

June 19, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you :)
We are always so happy to receive such feedback from customers who have tested the app for so long !
Please reach us anytime you need our help!
Have a lovely day!

Mars Factor

It works perfectly with my theme I purchased from the 3rd party marketplace which other megamenu apps didn't work with. Clean design and easy to use!

June 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy that this is an easy and positive experience for you :) Have a lovely day !