Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Designs by Ginny

I just started with this app and am finding it easy to use. I needed a tree type of menu and this is providing that option.

January 12, 2021

We are so happy to hear our app helped you :) Thank you so much for the great review!

Have a great 2021 !

Dellaluna

Great app and great customer service!! Very easy to use and install, the customer service is very helpful

January 12, 2021

Thanks for the great review :) It was great working with you too !
If you ever need our help again, please let us know.

Have an amazing 2021!

Empire Book Store.ph

We have a large catalog and would love to have a menu that doesn't look bland and boring because of its volume. Buddha Mega Menu offers just the solution for this, they offer the tree menu that is beautifully intricate and catchy. We recommend this app to everyone looking for another alternative menu that leaves an impact

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the great words! It means so much to us to hear that our app indeed helps businesses :)

We wish you a lovely 2021 and many sales!

RandJB.

It's a perfect app, easy to use and interesting. I used Theme debut and it make my shop very nice in the heading.

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so glad that our menu improved your store :)

We wish you a lovely day!

Lucid Bottle

Been looking for a mega menu app for a while and decided to try this one out. Had a little hiccup with the theme I'm using but the app's support was quick and very efficient in resolving it. The app is super easy to use, very flexible and just looks lovely.

December 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It means the world to us :)
We are so glad that our app is what you were looking for.

If you ever need our help again, please let us know!

Stabil Posture

This app was recommended by our agency for conversion optimization. We have been using it for a while and this helped our customers easily search and look at our collections and products in such an easy way, leaving us with a higher conversion rate since activated.

December 4, 2020

I am so happy to read your review! Thank you so much for the nice words!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

PARADROME

I love this app, the design of the menu and specially the kind and helpful customer service. They will always answer you very quickly, which helps a lot if you face any issues setting it up or need help/ customization.
I fully recommend this app! Thanks to the Team of Buddha Mega Menu.

December 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback :)
It was a real pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, please let us know!

Petra's Confectionary Supplies

It's easy to use and support is very helpful. I kept trying to find an app that had a simple, straightforward concept and this is the one. Also, it may seem like a minor issue to others, but the fact that I could find the menu icons and apply them so easily is what I was really looking for, and I found it!

December 4, 2020

We are so glad to hear this! We worked really hard to make the user experience as best it can be.
We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Thank you for the positive review!

Melker of Sweden

Great app that helped us get the menus as we wanted them. The support were also helpful with setting up so we got the right font in our menus because we are using a specific font.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It means so much to us :)

We are glad we could help !

Have an amazing day

Made While They're Sleeping

I needed this app to allow nested menus as the theme i was using didnt allow it. This worked great for what I wanted and when I needed something small changed they were so helpful and solved my problem quickly. Highly recommend this app.

November 2, 2020

Thank you for the positive review! We are so glad that using our app is a positive experience. It was a pleasure working with you!

Have a lovely day!