Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Freedom Rave Wear

Excellent customer service and a great look added to our website. We desperately needed a modern mega menu look and this was a great solution. I strongly recommend this app.

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)
It was a pleasure working with you! If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us.

Have a lovely day!

Poupee Doll France

This app helped me a lot with making my store more esthetic. The customer service is really fast and helpfull, thank you very much :)

November 13, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! It was our pleasure to be working with you :)

Thank you for the amazing review!

Quirksmith

Have used this app for over 18 months now and have found it very useful. Support is great!Issues, if any, get resolved within a few hours

November 8, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you so much for the great review :) It means so much !

We hope you will continue to enjoy using our app for a long time!

eMixologies

We used this app for our vape / eliquid / ecigarette website www.emixologies.com

We were able to effortlessly create an amazing drop down menu to categorize all of our brands.

So far it has been working very smoothly!

HIGHLY recommend!

November 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are happy that our app is useful for you :)

Have a great day!

Lale's Market

Buddha Menu helps you as it promises, no bad surprises, you get what you seek for. I would like to thank especially the technical guru of their team, Anca, for replying so fast and helping me with my technical problem.

November 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, it means so much to us!

It was a pleasure working with you :)
If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Smart Mart Shopping

I highly recommend this app to organize your online store. You can dive down and get every item in the right category making it easier for your shoppers to navigate your store.

November 6, 2019

We are so happy to hear this :)

Thank you so much for the great review!

Have an amazing day!

Steampunk Store

I would like to thank the support team who fixed a problem with the mobile version in a few hours. Thank you for this useful and efficient application!

November 6, 2019

It was our pleasure and also, a bliss working with you :)

Thank you for the positive review!

Have a great day!

Amour & Baisers

I needed an app that would enable me to easily create drop-down menus on a shopify theme that was lacking this feature. The Buddha Mega app does just that. I've tried all the leading Mega Menu apps for an adequate free version and this is the only one that provided a functional purpose. The rest were useless. If things go as well as they have been, I'll upgrade to the more sophisticated "simple" menu. Also, I initially had a problem with the menu displaying properly and the Buddha Mega Menu tech staff resolved the issue immediately. Anyway, I'm very happy with the result.

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means a lot to us! And we are so happy that this is the app you were looking for!
It was a pleasure working with you :) If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Gifteee

Good app, very flexible, easy to use. Amazing customer support, they were very quick to reply and gave us all the technical help we needed. thanks from the Gifteee team

November 1, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review! It was a real pleasure working with you!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Hero Pet Supplies

I found this app to be very user-friendly and the customer service was amazing! I also love the icons that they have available!

November 1, 2019

We are so glad to hear this! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Thank you for the great review!