Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Kuan Yuan Lian Singapore

Very easy to use and user friendly. Wanted some customization to the menu bar and contacted support. They replied quickly and helped me with it. Really happy with this app.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, please let us know :)

Home Kitchen Factory

Excelent app. Creates a clean menu and its very easy to use. Excelent support, quick response solving all issues very fast. Recommended

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much.

It was a pleasure working with you :)

Have a great week-end.

Flow Eco Rides

From the beginning I was really impressed with the layout of Buddha Mega Menu, the layout and easy to user friendly interface, made it effortless to integrate into my store.

I had a couple of teething problems at the beginning, however, when I contacted support, they provided me with one of the most incredible customer service experiences I've ever had.

Especially Roxana, who was extremely attentive, patient, and kept on top of my query, and followed up on promises in a timely manner.

Very impressed, and cannot wait to use this app more!

Highly recommend

August 14, 2020

It is so rare for someone to take their time and actually write so extensive about their experience.
Thank you so much for the amazing words and the great review! It means so much to us. A perfect end of the week :)

It was a total pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, please reach us.

All the best :)

cihu-shop

Customerservice is amazing. They helped me alot with some problems, even tough their app wasn´t responsable for the problems. And the app works well aswell

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It really means so much to us .

If you ever need our help again, please reach us.

Have an amazing day!

Comic Shop Crawley

I used the Budda Mega menu as a replacement for our current theme instore as it gives our website a much more professional finish. There were a couple of issues at first installing it on our custom theme but after contacting support they resolved all the issues and were very helpful and kept me informed at every step of their development. Couldn't recommend them enough.

August 13, 2020

It was a real pleasure working with you and please don't hesitate to reach us if you ever need our help again.

I wish you all the best!

The Original MakeUp Eraser

We love this app!! Very customizable and super easy to use. And the customer service is quick & great! :)

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :) Have a great day!

Artist Replete

Highly recommend this application. Its ability to heighten user experience is the reason why I downloaded it. If you have a large catalog of products or services, it's important to have everything visually digestible. Buddha Mega Menu does a great job at that.

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy you find our app useful!

Good news! Pretty soon we will release an upgraded version which will make your work even easier :) We will keep you updated!

Have a great day!

Genunique

This app is absolutely amazing. The interface is extremely easy to use. I have used other apps and the Buddha Mega Menu allows me to design those beautiful menus that you see on all the top fashion retail stores. I had an issue installing the menu and Roxana was quick and efficient in showing me what the issue was and getting the issue fixed by their developer. I am very happy!

August 5, 2020

We are so happy to read your review!
This makes our day - to day work worth it :) It was a pleasure working with you. And if you ever need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach us!
Love,

Made on Earth

Download the Buddha Mega Menu now! We really needed a 3 tier navigation ability for our shopify menu and Buddha Mega Menu gave us just that. So easy to use. We hit a little glitch and emailed Buddha for help and within hours they had responded and fixed our problem for us. Namaste Buddha

Namaste!
We are so happy to hear this! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Thank you so much for the amazing review!

FOTS eShop

Incredible app! Very user-friendly with video tutorials for each step of the menu-making process! The final product looks amazing and is easily editable! Couldn't have found a better app for what we needed!

July 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the incredible review :) It means the world to us !

We are glad our app is helping. And please know, if you ever need our help, don't hesitate to reach us!