Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Pineapples and Palm Trees

I love this app! Perfect solution for my needs and excellent customer service - prompt and friendly.

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :) It means so much to us! We are so happy that you find our product useful.

If you ever need our help again, please let us know.

Tea Life

The app works as intended and is easier to work with than the native shopify menu. The support is actually pretty good if there's any issues.

October 6, 2020

We are so happy to hear that you are happy with our app and our support team :) We are doing our best every day.
Thank you so much for the amazing review, it means so much to us :)
Have a lovely day!

Adventure Emporium

After leaving a negative review previously, the app developers reached out to me and were very helpful-- Top notch customer service, as they sent their developer into our code to help resolve the issue! That's above and beyond customer service. As an added note, ensure you check the "disable app" button for the menu prior to uninstalling. This will prevent you from having leftover code like we did.

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for changing the review! You cannot imagine how much it means to us.

We are happy that it is all sorted now.

We wish you only the best with your future endeavours :)

Zabazio

I find this application great. The procedure for creating the menus is well done. It's quite long when you have a lot of collections, but it's worth it. The support is very responsive.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review. It means so much to us!

If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us.

Tivoli Hi-Fi

Incredibly easy to use and absolutely amazing and prompt support when we encountered an incompatibility with another app. If you are looking for a great looking menu, don't hesitate. Get it now!

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app :)

It was a real pleasure working with you, if you need our help again, please let us know!

Milo Print

Amazing app that boosts your website usability and in general gives your store a more professional look. The support is fast, very helpful and competent. I will definitely use this app more in the future.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy that you find our app useful for your business :)

Have an amazing day!

SiiStore.com

App works great and customer service has been very helpful and knowledgeable! Highly recommend 5 Stars!

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars :) It means so much !

Have a lovely day!

Namaste Face Masks

I have been beyond impressed with the ease of app, in addition to the stellar support team. I highly recomment Buddha apps to any aspiring merchant.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much :) Honestly it was always a great pleasure working with you, you are amazing, always understanding and supportive as well!

I wish you all the best!

Luli Art Bijoux

The app is very simple to use. The support is very fast and efficient, i had a problem with the correct view of the menu and they reply me very fast to fix the issue.

September 15, 2020

We are so excited to hear you are happy with our app :) We hope it will help your business!

Weekend Doll

I requested adding for the currency exchange feature on the mobile phone view, they have added very quickly and very fast response. I will highly recommend it.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you.
If you ever need our help again, please let us know!