Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Art For Crypto

Works like a charm. Even the free version.

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

Great app but the tutorials are lacking. It took me all day to figure it out and support didn't provide any additional help. There is no list of definitions showing what each option means. It was a trial and error period for me. I found the best way to use the app is by adding tags to the products I want to group together and creating collection links to them in the app. I'm still trying to figure it out but it makes my menu items much more functional so I'll continue to use it. I hope to see more.improvement with usability.

My Renewable Energy Australia

I am only using the free version at the moment. I am very happy with what I am using to date. I have contacted support and had very good results on how to use the app. just before the site is complete I will be going to use the highest plan.

I would like to see a Bulk Upload file like! 'CSV' I am adding over a 1000 products to the site and at the moment I have to do each one at a single time.

Northstar Co

Good app, usefully for its purpose!

Gold And Honey

I emailed Mega Menu to help me install the app. The next morning the app was up and running! The only thing is that the menu options are a little glitchy when the page loads. Other than that - its great!

Raz Tech

Good service and nice application to use on Shopify.

Elk Mountain

There has one or two rare instances of the app having a glitch, but they are very responsive and helpful in resolving the issue for us. Anything with (new) tech runs the risk of some glitches.

Valerie Valerie

I'm impressed. Simple, easy to use and no faffing!

Atvcanadaparts Com

Very great application but can not log in once i'm at home for work...

Hykolity Led Lighting

There are many flaws about your product ! exp:your e-mail don't review compelety