Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Slumberkins

Great app and even better customer service! We wanted some changes done to the CSS of the navigation and they were extremely responsive and made the changes within 24 hours.

October 8, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! We are glad this app is working well for you!

If you ever need our assistance, please reach us and we will do our best to help you!

Have an amazing day!

bionichomes

Great app, adding a modern menu structure to the site, very flexible and easy to use and quick feedback from the developer when I had an issue.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much to us :)
It was a pleasure working with you! Please don't hesitate to reach us anytime you need our help!

Have a lovely day!

U-Trade B2B

This is an amazing app, working very fine with each theme, easy to use.
Support team is also amazing!!!

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We worked so much to make our app compatible with all the Shopify themes and we are so glad to hear that this is important for our customers also :)

It was a pleasure working with you!

The Stationery Life!

Exactly what I needed! I'm on the free plan and this app has everything I need right now. Contacted support regarding an issue with the Debut theme and they fixed it right away. Thank you!

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you :)

produit homme et femme

i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:) You are great!

Thanks for the amazing review!

Random Wear

I was not looking for a menu app when I stumbled upon Mega Menu. I was able to install, create and integrate into my store in about 15 minutes. It definitely allows for an added dimension in sub and nested menu creation that you do not get with many themes. I like that capabilities it provides by allowing your customer an ability to navigate and deep dive the site quicker with the slide and click of the mouse.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy you find the use of our app and that you enjoy using it!

If you ever need our support, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have a lovely day!

rainbowtyger

This has really improved the layout of my store and the team at Buddha were extremely helpful and nothing was too much bother. I will definitely recommend Buddha to my friends. Whenever I had problems they were more than happy to help with any minor or major problems. Thank you Buddha Mega Menu Team.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for being such a great customer! It was an incredible pleasure working with you :)

We are glad it was a positive experience using our app and if anytime you need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach us!

Have an amazing day!

DCAmericas

Excellent app, helped me to create a personalized menu at my website and did not cost me a cent. I'd recommend it.

September 16, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Thank you so much for the positive review!

Davezcorner

I needed clarity in certain functions and areas of the app. Support team was prompt and professional about it. It’s nice to know there is someone on the other end ready to put one’s mind at ease.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Please know that it was great working with you and we are happy we could help.
If you ever need our help again, please reach us anytime and we will be happy to answer any other questions you might have :)

Party Expert

This Mega Menu is Amazing !!!!!! The Support Team made some tweaks for us very quickly! So easy to use & navigate. This app is a must!

September 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It means so much :)
It was a pleasure working with you and please let us know if we can help you with anything else!