Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

ZONE SPORTING GOODS

Awesome app, premium support. Even though I am using a free plan but still receive premium support from the team. Truly appreciate.

May 27, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team.

Southern Sugar Bakery

We have been using this app for about 2 years and love every feature it offers. We feel it helps begin a great customer experience from the first moment they enter the site. Some great new features have recently been added and we are looking forward to taking advantage of them shortly.

May 27, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past 2 years! We hope you'll like the new features and we're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.

BASEBALLCARDSTORE.CA

This is an awesome app! We have been able to make our website shopping experience much better for our customers with this menu creator. The app was very easy to install and setup and looks great!! Even better is that everything we needed for our webstore is in the free version. Thank you so much for this great app! :o)

May 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review. We're happy you hear that you like our app! Your feedback really means a lot to our team as we have been trying our best to constantly develop and improve our app.

Thanks again for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

italian-lighting-centre

Excellent customer service, Buddha Menu looks fabulous & is user friendly on both desktop and mobile. Analytics tell us our customers love it. Thanks for all your prompt assistance in ensuring we are set up and running smoothly. Great app, great team behind it.

May 6, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing review and for sharing your experience with our support team. We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it. We’re here for you anytime.

Varionet.com

Application simple d'utilisation, pratique et dynamique.
L'équipe est facile à joindre et répond rapidement et efficacement

Intiearth

I use this app to expand on my Main menu beyond my set theme. Very user friendly. If you have any questions customer service is excellent and response time is quick.

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating!
We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our app and our technical support team.
 We’re here for you anytime!

SKIN BY ME OSLO

Very good app and very helpful support. Everything working fine. Highly reccomnmeded. Thank you. 5 stars

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Cheers

Brightside Watersports

I tried another menu app before this one and I just couldn't get it to look nice on my site and was so glitchy. This one looks super clean and was easy to set up. I couldn't get it to automatically integrate with my site so I reached out to the Buddha Mega Menu team. They responded within 5 minutes and had their developers integrate the app onto my site. 5 stars for their customer service team!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Have a lovely day!

Feelin' Good

Amazing experience, very easy to use and install. The free version help me to improve my shopify store

April 9, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We’re here for you anytime!

Therm-Coil Mfg. Co.

We use this for our store sidebar menu and it has worked very well, even with the default menu options and using the app is quite intuitive and easy to use. We did have an issue with some menu options not showing up on the initial webstore load and only showing up when you refresh but, upon contacting the developers, the issue was very quickly resolved. Initially, I had a con that there were only a possibility of sub-menus three-deep, but Mega Menu has updated this to allow unlimited sub-menus, so I have zero complaints about the app and the customer support is phenomenal. Overall, this is an excellent option if you need an affordable menu system with exceptional, prompt customer support.

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work the way you wanted and we're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

Cheers