Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Feelin' Good

Amazing experience, very easy to use and install. The free version help me to improve my shopify store

April 9, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We’re here for you anytime!

Therm-Coil Mfg. Co.

We use this for our store sidebar menu and it has worked very well, even with the default menu options and using the app is quite intuitive and easy to use. We did have an issue with some menu options not showing up on the initial webstore load and only showing up when you refresh but, upon contacting the developers, the issue was very quickly resolved. Initially, I had a con that there were only a possibility of sub-menus three-deep, but Mega Menu has updated this to allow unlimited sub-menus, so I have zero complaints about the app and the customer support is phenomenal. Overall, this is an excellent option if you need an affordable menu system with exceptional, prompt customer support.

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work the way you wanted and we're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

Style High Boutique LLC

I am so happy that I found this app. I was unable to figure out my menu layout and thought I'd just give up. I found this app in the store and I'm so happy I did. I have an awesome menu and it was so easy to do! Very happy :)

April 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our app.  We’re here for you anytime!

Foodhini

This is a great app for creating a complex menu structure. It's easy to use and looks great on the website.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our app.

I'm so glad you find it easy to use and indeed the menu looks amazing on your website.

BLEUBIRD APPAREL

Excellent, simple app and responsive customer service. I have this on serveral of my store, always my go-to menu app. 100% recommend.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Angel Clothing

Great Menu's very easy to create and update your content, we had an issue with a menu not staying open on Android devices but their Support speedily resolved the issue. I would highly recommend them!

March 24, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review! I’m sorry you experienced this issue, but we’re so glad we were able to help you.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

my-lily.ru

great app that delivers what it promised, our menu is exactly what we wanted and the support team is simply there 24/7 to help and costumize. Higly suggested!

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating! It's much appreciated!
We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

Best regards

bakeartstencils

This app gives you many options to customize your navigation and the customer service has been AMAZING! They are very quick to respond and made everything work perfectly for me.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

GoStand Limited

Used the app for 3 years now. Over time as Shopify platform and browser updates appear, as with all apps tiny and minor errors sometimes occur in the menus. The Buddha team are always straight on it, solve it, provide super prompt feedback and also, and this is rare, actually explain what happened and what was resolved. App always serves quickly, always works and we love it.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review and for being with us for the past 3 years! We’re always trying to offer best experience with our app and sort issues as soon as possible.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the years to come.

MXPN Motocross

Si vous êtes à la recherche d'un Méga barre de menu. Je vous conseille cette apps. Elle est super simple à comprendre. Elle est très complète. J'ai entré en contact avec eu car mon site nécessitait des ajustement pour que l'application soit optimale vue mon volume élevé de produits. Ca pas été long, quelques échange de courriel et Boom .. Très satisfait. Je vous la recommande. Merci beaucoup

March 24, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour cette excellente critique, cela signifie beaucoup pour nous!
Nous espérons que vous continuerez à profiter de notre application.