Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

RAINVIEW CREATIONS

The Customer support from Buddha are outstanding, fast reply to my email and very helpful. Thank you.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions!
We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Have a lovely day!

Big Jeff Online Inc

When we first started using this app it had a couple bugs I messaged the support team and they had everything fixed very quickly and even added some special accents where I requested them. Astonishing how good the customer support is with Buddha wouldn't recommend any other navigation app!

March 24, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Best regards

London Loves Beauty

Incredible app and more importantly incredible customer service. Have had a few custom things we needed sorting out and the customer service has been so so good. Do not hesitate to use this app!

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

We’re here for you anytime!

The Wee Smoke Shop

Amazing app , it helped us in sub categorizing our products. Easy to use and easy for customers to search.

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much to us!
We hope you continue enjoy using our app.

Have a lovely day!

Gall Fer

Muy fácil de utilizar y muy intuitiva. Puedes tener tu mega menú en menos de 1 minuto si quieres! Muy recomendable!

February 4, 2021

Muchas gracias ! Esto significa muchisimo para nosotros. Esperamos que continuas disfrutar utilizando nuestra app !

Buen dia!

Land of Yellow

great customer care, they are very responsive to requests. The app is working very well. Recommended.

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our app :)

Have a great day!

Harbor Pet

This is a great app. Very easy to use. Even their videos that teach you how to use it are super short and just a few of them. I was able to get this menu up and running really quickly and extremely intuitive. When I did have a problem due to a third-party template, I contacted support and they got back to me right away saying they fixed the problem with my template. I can't recommend this app (and the support team) enough!

February 2, 2021

We were so happy to read your review! It means so much to us :) We are glad that using our app was a positive experience for you. Also it was a pleasure working with you.

Thank you for the amazing review!

Shopt testing

This app really lets you change the way people interact with your store. Highly recommend it. Adding images to your menu drop down is a game changer

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy to hear that our app improves your customers experience on your store :)

Have a great day!

Art Fever

Excellent app! Just what I was looking for and pretty straight forward to use.
Support were great as well, had a slight issue but they responded immediately and resolved it very quickly.

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review! It means so much to us.
If you need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach us!

Beaver Frames

This is a great menu app that was suggested by my website tech guys. Works really well and on the odd occasion I've had difficulties with the menu its been resolved in a super timely manner. Definitely no complaints here.

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review ! It is so important to us :)

We are happy that we could help and please let us know if anytime you need our assistance again.

Thank you!